Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to seem a little rubbish after Solo went and stole all the glory there (;)), but here's another effort, acted by my mate Aaron. And yes, he's wearing Swiss camo:

aaron.jpg

If there's one thing Aaron knows how to do, it's over-act. I made the pic grainy/b&w because whenever you see Cold War-era photographs, they're always of dubious quality :) Sorry for bringing the tone down there; I will go out and buy a Weesatch to compensate.

Edited by doc_newstead

mrpb1230013tm.jpg

Me, right before a game. Semi "USMC Vietnam" Impression, as I'm missing some crucial bits for that. Web gear is also slightly more modern than what the average marine was carrying, but it's close enough for average skirmishing.

Mind you, this was a walk on game at a local PB park. I do the vietnam thing all the time, just because the ERDL works really well where I play. I've also got a US Army, 1st Cav impression (my team's basic loadout), which is what I usually play in.

Dragoon, I have an edited version I can post up, if that makes you happier. I replaced the BG with a military base in Vietnam, and made it B&W....

I assume you're referring to me? I'm not quite sure what "Dennison" (Maybe my brain is off, but isn't that one of the companies that makes "real tree" camo?) is, but that Fatigue blouse I'm wearing in that picture is USMC Pattern ERDL (lime dominant).

http://www2.ttcn.ne.jp/~camouflage/image/usleaf01.jpg

Edited by Whitedingo

Here's a pic of me today. I was the VIP, so (expecting to get OWNED) I wore 4 layers on my upper body, 2 pairs of gloves, a balaclava, a beanie, and a mask. I couldn't feel anything, and I never even got shot at. I had to take the right white glove off because it was so bulky that I couldn't get my finger throught the trigger guard on a DE!

imag00562sn.jpg

Note - this is NOT how I usually look while playing!!!

Taken at Fireball, at lunchtime so I'd kitted down quite a bit and had to kit back up in a hurry.

gallery_90_94_147719.jpg

NB:

All magazines were visually confirmed empty prior to loading as this is in the safezone - however some of us do need to work on our trigger discipline.

Father Macree is waiting. One of my favorite movies of all time...next to maybe Kelly's Heros. You guys look hardcore...props to your pic. That dude in the middle even looks like Richard Burton (sorta)!

G36/AG36... :o

Absolutely amazing....

WhiteDingo, those are the later USGI 30 round M16 pouches aren't they? I just got in my last M56 Ammo Carriers today. Now all I need is an M16VN to complete everything. Totally forgot to buy a compass pouch though. Doh!

Left one in the army pic is M1967 ILCE, right one was ALICE. I've replaced it with the 1967 ILCE with grenade strap version, I just don't have a newer pic.

All of the gear I'm using is late-war, as that was kinda the "look" we were going for.

team29yi.jpg

I'm the one with the US Woodland and the SWAT patch on the left arm! :P

To be serious I'm in the guy in the exact middle (thats 3rd in from either side for you math majors).

kev24fi.jpg

This was taken in game. I got the kill about 2 seconds after the picture was snapped.

Edited by ^cRYpTic^