Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your guys need to be hugging the wall to the left of the door... not all crowded around it...

And the guy working the handle needs to bin his MP and grab a pistol. You (wuth the uber FAMAS) need to move back to cover him while the two dudes on the right pile in.

They should really be putting demo on the hinge side of the door, and be waiting on the left hand side for it to go off, then file in the first guy hugging the right hand wall the second hugging the left and the 3rd guy should follw the route of the first guy and hold halfway of his posistion, then the last guy should cover the door.

cheers

Finally some of my pictures!

P1010019.jpg

Me trying to find out where the enemy is

P1010003.jpg

Getting ready to go out on the next game, my friend TJ is the one on the right who was horribly prepared for the game, he wanted to wear a yellow sweatshirt to it... I slapped him in the face

P1010034.jpg

Following Patton to give someone support

P1010026.jpg

Pattons giving some directions for what to do

Enzo's telling me to hurry it up on MSN so I'll post the rest in a few minutes!

More Pics-

P1010022.jpg

Moving under fire :o

P1010006.jpg

We all had a good time, not everyone though!

Thats about it now, gonna post all the picturesfrom it in a new Thread!

Edited by crandall13

Picture from todays skirmish.

Im still trying to figure out what i want to do for my subloads.

Probably going to go with an hsgi holster attached to a riggers belt with a small TT modular panel on the other side with a bhi dual m16 mag pouch.

magsz3ha.jpg

Edited by Magsz

I dont really want to weigh down my legs. Id rather just have the small pouch so that i could switch between the extra mag capacity, my rolly polly on my leg or nothing at all.

Im also going to get a paraclete quad pistol mag pouch and put that on my bib. Of course, since i no longer own a pistol yet thats definately last on the list. :)

Edited by Magsz