Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, here's the pic. of my team posting about 3 years ago crossing the river.  I'm the one on the right.  We set up the scenario which we were pulling an injured teammate crossing the river back from enemy border while the enemy was chasing us.

crossingriver2cp.jpg

and here same post with others teammates

crossingriver20hi.jpg

and this was the river patrol

riverpatrol5ev.jpg

You cant tell me this is real!

Your not even wearing goggles, and why would you put an Eletric gun in the water??

You got everyone but me!! :P

Edited by Plymouth Roadrunner
Looks great.  Assuming its yours and not borrowed or what-not, how do you like it so far?  Perform like any stock CA?  Congrats for being the dad of a new baby :)

Well, I'm neither the father nor the mother.

The actual parent though was kind and trustful enough to let me play with the baby.

Off course I didn't throw her around or whatever, but we gave her a field test and

my arms were impressed about her weight and high ROF.

We found it difficult to insert and remove M16 magazines (Hicap/Lowcap Marui, Thermolds).

The mag well seems a little small and the mag release mechanism sits to tight on the mag.

Edited by KWP
nice BDU's there, what where u doing in texas and new zealand? i love those BDU's.... what type are they?

Sorry for not checking this thread before now. The BDUs I am wearing are modern styled and made by TrueSpec and licensed byTigerstripe Products. I used to wear repops of Vietnam styled advisor camo with correct buttons and such but they faded too quckly and at $90 a set I bought two and decided I didn't want to buy a third. You can find those at

www.mooremilitaria.com

Advisor Shirt

Advisor Pants

I am actually from Texas and I am living temporarily in New Zealand (until Dec. 2006)

Oooooh, someone in your group is in the oh-so-hawt 5|_|p3r 1337 |-|4xx0r Multicam club.

LOL, yeah multicam worked great sunday for him. Matt was laying in the grass under a tree with shade, could barely see him.

My digi's worked really well to on the highway each time we stoped to take a ###### on the side of the road :D

Yeah..We *fruitcage*ed *beep* up though... And he sound of my M40a1 sending .43's downrange made those bitches RUN!!!! :D

HAHA andy, didnt know you were still posting on here. Yeah first thing i hear when you are shooting from behind over my head is "Snap"..........."Whizz" ............."Thwack"......."AH HIT!!!!!"