Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I just love when people wear only one kneepad, I mean what better way to expose one of your biggest weaknesses... you cant shoot with your weak hand. This gives a great advantage to the opposing force. Plus it just dosent look right but w/e.

I just love when people wear only one kneepad, I mean what better way to expose one of your biggest weaknesses... you cant shoot with your weak hand. This gives a great advantage to the opposing force. Plus it just dosent look right but w/e.

:rolleyes:

How exactly can you take advantage of your OPFOR by knowing they are left or right handed? You do realize people only wear 1 kneepad because it's uncomfortable to wear them. Considering 90% of the time you will go onto the same knee, you only need 1. If you wear a sling, you can't switch from your firing hand to your off hand, without giving a huge advantage to the OPFOR when you are fumbling around with your sling.

I don't believe there's any jailtime with dressing up like the military, considering military reenactments aren't uncommon. Since they didn't get arrested, I'm guessing they had permission to be there.

My bad on the double post, w/e good points, but switching arms while in the same position wont be the right shooting position for the other knee. Unless you change knee position but then your knee will hurt after awhile. Most kneepads are not uncomfortable, you just have to get the right kind, some pinch and dont fit right or slide down alot. And what a waste of $ to buy 2 kneepads and only use one. Also theres not been a game when I go to my off hand (left) and to shoot on a corner or tree. Also to take advantage of it, move around, dont sit still, pressure him to stay in one spot, if your facing the tree to the left, and hes shotting with his right, move to a tree facing more right, while laying down supressive fire he will be forced to shoot w/ his left hand, b/c if he shoot w/ his right still too much of his body will be exposed to the left and one of your buddies can pop him. If you can understand that tell me and ill draw a picture.

Im just saying if they didnt have premission and had assualt rifles in public who knows what could have happened. I mena if they didn't have permission thats a very dangerous act, I wouldn't doubt they pointed their guns at several people while going through the mall and such. I know it could have been funny but w/out permission, and if the police could tell it was a fake and they mistakenly pointed their guns at them, boom they both could have been shot. It was a good impression so it would have been hard to tell but USMC in a public mall? Once again im just saying w/out permission thats just a stupid thing to do... take it as contructive criticism. I also know impersenating a military personel is not that bad since they can write out tickets and get money off of it or get acces to drugs like a medic, but anything that has to do w/ a person in public w/out permission w/ a assualt rilfe or pistol w/out proper licenses can be very dangerous and a hit to the sport.

Edited by TYRO

Considering he's still posting on arnie's with pictures of what he did, then it would appear that he and his team had permission to be there on that day, and do what they did, otherwise it would of been in several newspapers about how a group of ''terrorists' stormed a mall'

Cheers

Adam

Christ, people give him a grilling and they don't even know the full facts. Seeing as the bloke in question is older than most of the people trying to tell him off, I'm sure he was sensible and asked for permission.. hell, he could even be USMC, you don't know anything about him. May as well ask for all the details of what happened before trying to have a go at somebody over the internet.

:smurf:

Edited by Misfit

Sure id like to know the facts, other then that lets just make it pics from now on and less posting about that picture and/or the kneepad thing b/c I explained myself already.

But still, permission to storm a mall w/ assualt rifles, I know hes old enough to know what he's doing I just want to know how he got permission if any.