Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think he doesnt deserve the positive words just because others might have had similar ideas? If something is done well, I wont hesitate to give out a positive comment, no matter wether Ive seen it before or not.

Even if, I think this rifle is quite unique enough, much more interesting than a pic of a unmodified gun would be, dont you think?

• 2 weeks later...

^^What a bloody good game that was today :D

meorsam0cb.jpg

meawaorange0kv.jpg

^^Second one is definately me, first may be me or my friend p0t4T0, we have matching kit, and were both using sniper rifles, so it could be either of us. Does demonstrate how bloody good Russian Flora is though :D

Ok, so this isn't a human being, but it's one of the coolest dogs EVER. He lived on the island that we used for our Second Annual Winter Airsoft Trip (SAWAT). He's posing, and he's in the field... the only thing that's wrong is that it's not a pic of myself.

10557188997_G.jpg

EDIT - Yes, his eyes are WHITE.

Edited by SgtBojangles

Me, like soloman and jak, at AWA harlow.

What a game! :D

Being a diorganised twat that day, I didnt bring half the gear I should have :rolleyes: so the pics of me are not great -_-

normal_DSCF0005.jpg

normal_DSCF0009.jpg

EDIT: And no, I am not the old guy :rolleyes: I am the one with the bush hat

Edited by cadetrichards