Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That phone takes decent pictures :blink:

Very nice gear and GR300S :wub:

Cheers cadetrichards, just to let you know , i had no issues today. One thing that came upin a conversation though about G&G Guns. I have a feeling most people have feeding issues (double feeds) because they are using the wrong batteries G&G recomend that you use either 9.6 or 12v batteries straight out of the box, i tried putting a 8.4v and it double fed, my 9.6v also double feeds if going low on juice.

Well...I think I defined that in the thread's first post (Edit: Which you obviously didnt read, but Im not really silly enough mourn about that).

It is not just the gear that makes one look good, its the effort that went into the photo. Its all about the quality of the presentation of oneself to be precise. Surely one can take pictures in the bedroom, however taking the time to search for a somewhat more natural site (as seen in FarEast's picture e.g.) will improve the quality of the impression drastically.

If I see the uber geardo securing his living room, hes just a kid running around in a costume, playing with plastic guns. But when I see a player with a descent loadout taking a view through his scope out the smashed window of an abandoned factory I can actually imagine that hes what he tries to impersonate: a trained professional.

Edited by Purity

ah, then i apologise, i read the slash in in the fied/posing as an option, to be either in the field or posing.

i'll think twice before appearing in a bombed out kitchen holding onto my nuts again.

no more pictures!

10000333si.jpg

on a more serious note, i am a professional, though i really did hope that being silly for a change might raise a smile or three.

sincerest apologies.

[edited to de-typo]

Edited by Ingo_Sleeps
good looking setup by the way fareast. how do you find the SAAV?

I like it very much, close fitting and has enough pockets for everything i need out on the skirmish field. I have modified the two pockets at the back to hold a camelbak. But the main thing i love about it is the fact that when im sprinting at full pelt i don't know it's there and it doesn't shift around when im diving all over the place.

+1 for effort. Thats how pics should look!

Thank you it's actually part of the Skirmish FieldI play at now and again. Oh and thanks for the +1

We also have an old coach:

inthebus.jpg

Edited by FarEast

No reason to apologize there, really. Also Im not ###### of or anything even close to it. I actually like funny pictures (as long as theyre well...funny :P), theres nothing wrong with taking things not too seriously. It was just maybe the wrong thread :P

If you post an animated *.gif of yourself dancing in your gear Ill +1 you, too :P (Just create a dancing thread).

ah, then i apologise, i read the slash in in the fied/posing as an option, to be either in the field or posing.

i'll think twice before appearing in a bombed out kitchen holding onto my nuts again.

no more pictures!

10000333si.jpg

on a more serious note, i am a professional, though i really did hope that being silly for a change might raise a smile or three.

sincerest apologies.

[edited to de-typo]

Are you by any chance related to Rizzo? :lol::P