Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purely amazing, your pants blend so well with the background that it hurt my eyes.

Crazy innit... its almost as if thier designed to do that.... ;)

Abelis btw... that look sweeeeeeet. I'm incredibly jealous at the moment as i've been dieing to jump into my German Winter Camo's for a skirmish :( bloody boring British weather.

Edited by rageman
Hey Cali....all the ACU looks great.  The guy on the bottom right looks to be holding a weapon with an ACU paintjob.  Can you tell us a little about that?  Also, what team are you with?

The team is called Taskforce 20. There are actually 2 with an ACU paintjob, bottom right and 3rd from bottom left, soon to be more (probably not me, though). I think even some of the team SAWs are going to get the treatment. A couple of the guys did some airbrushing of their guns and pads. I'm not exactly sure of the colors, but if you're that interested, I can find out.

INCREDIBLY LARGE PICTURE!

We all think the darker pattern (bottom gun) looks better. The lighter base ended up looking like digital desert in the pic, but it looks more like ACU in person.

t3hDesertFox - Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be long before someone said that, lol. We all have agreed that we think like the OD on it better, although I think some guys might be getting ACU rigs. Plus no way in hell I'm giving up my OD RAV! :P

Personally, I don't like the ACU much, but I think it looks good when the whole team wears it. And, since the team plays mostly urban CQB and night games, it seems to work well. I still like my Multicam though...

Edited by Cali
Personally, I don't like the ACU much, but I think it looks good when the whole team wears it. And, since the team plays mostly urban CQB and night games, it seems to work well. I still like my Multicam though...

I have both ACU and Multicam also and I like the Multicam better as well. I use OD over the ACU too. I don't like the way it looks with CB. Obiously, an ACU rig would look best of all.

Edited by popeye