Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the degenerates, psychotics, headcases and generally great people i play with from time to time.

i'm the painted up chap on the floor (red ring) and the other circled players are some of my teammates.

(edit: there is a reason for the strange looks. we were 30 hours into a weekend of semi continuous milsim. thats not really an excuse, but hey.)

post-10763-1137121254_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ingo_Sleeps

Nice, I wish I played with people who have an interest in being geardo's.

Shouldn't you put some mods on your M4A1 though?

EDIT: re: M4 mods: to make it look more "Marine", not just for the sake of looking cool.

Edited by tmas

I'm currently thinking about getting an M16a3 beside my M4 and I'm not really interested in mods if you mean it like additions, for example tactical lights, vertical grips and so on. I sold all that stuff, even my reddot. I like it plain and simple, the weapon itself is just a tool. I exchanged all the internals and I guess that it'd be not clever to invest any more money in other parts. That's only my opinion, I prefer investing money in my equipment :) It's hard to see in the picture but I got a brand new M40/M45 gas mask leg drop pouch in od that is currently used in Iraq by the Marines and also a throat cover for my collar protection today morning. Every thing of my gear wasn't cheap so on the whole there is not much ambition in me to spend more money for my weapon :D I hope you can get my point.

Damn grammar <_<

Edited by Fanatic
I've almost finished my marine outfit and here is a picture of me today in belgium at a big game, hope you like it. Comments welcome:

g.jpg

The few, the proud, the UnitedStates Marine Corps!

Very nice, veeery nice. Keep it simple and real.

Does anyone know what colors are the FSBE issued in?

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:â„¢

Yes of course :) But I haven't taken any pictures during the CQB game, I was involved in the siege of the buildings and had to maintain the position *grin*

Here's another picture of a teammate and me while we were walking to another playground on the huge field:

censored.jpg

spics0036sr.jpg

spics0062tf.jpg

Me and some teammates at a Dec game in Kansas.

You cant really tell fully from those pics but the snow is coming down madly during that whole game. I'm on the left in the first pic and you can see my sexy a$$ in the 2nd picture.

Edited by jazzman