Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, well spotted.

The conundrum is that I shoot a pistol with my left hand but shoot a rifle/sub machine gun with my right. I am also right eye dominant and shoot the pistol with my right eye.

This of course leads onto the next problem of the dump pouch which is very difficult to use as I have to reach across if I maintain a hold on the pistol grip.

I also had to un-stitch and reverse the leg straps/fastex on the leg panel because of course they are designed to fit to your left leg.

Now, are those pants US 3-color desert? because they seem to have a red-ish brown in them. I want a pair, what are they?

Great Stuff !!

please don't quote a whole *fruitcage*-ing page just to say "Great Stuff !!" How about... "Hey killtokk, Great Stuff !!"

Now that would have saved a LOT of page space, huh?

Edited by expvideo
Now, are those pants US 3-color desert?  because they seem to have a red-ish brown in them.  I want a pair, what are they?

I think they are most likely Spanish desert pattern. I'm sure Killtokk will confirm.

Yes, here am I.

This pattern is the French, called "Daguet".

It was a little hard to find new bdus for all the Team.

I'm very happy you like it. :D

We spent many time to decide a pattern colors for our Team Uniform, looking for something different and effective in our Playing Fields :D:D

PD: Spanish Army desert Pattern, at this days is the 6-Colors pattern. :huh: , excluding Spanish Marines, they use another different pattern, in Desert and W/L than the rest of the Spanish Army.

pd: i want any rep point.. :rolleyes:

Edited by killtokk
dont mean to be a *badgeress* or nothing but why do you have a desert cam rifle and are wearing DPM ? or is it just for future load outs. If not people will see you a mile away  :rolleyes:

<_< Yes, well spotted. It was the closest gun I had to hand and seemed the most appropriate for the pic at the time. Never used it for skirmishes so I aint really bothered about it standing out, I only use it for pics.

Wish I had an SA80 :( that would have been better.

Scizz, your backyard reminds me of the movie Hide and Seek, looks smiliar ;) Anyway, nice gear! I like that multicam but you should get another vest. Try to get something in coyote brown or in olive drab if you don't want to spend damn much on a multicam vest.

Looks like Hatch, they make a variety of gloves like that (longer/shorter past the wrist, etc.) I love'em.

*Edit - He beat me to it, but check out the various models. They fit great, no slack, nice textured palms. Even has that strip around the trigger finger so you can cut it off if you want and it won't fall apart. I've got Hatch Operators and CQB's, the CQB's don't have the pad on the back of the hand but have a removeable velcro strap that wraps around your wrist.

Edited by Cali

I paid 45 dollars for mine, must be around 35 quid or so, got them from RS tactical in the states,

got two pairs green and black Im wearing them in both pics, they also have a pair of rappeling gloves called FROG that slip over gloves without having to remove them. I totally recommend them to anyone :D