• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really excellent pics. Great stuff.

I want that M14  ;)

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

thanks! i was running from one bunker to another, then i lost my balance and as i was falling down, i just tried to protect that m14.

Keyser- Second pic down, all I see is a mass of opportunity... *wicked grin*

lol. true. it was so funny. the guys thought it was a great "kodak moment" so they all gathered around.

Keyser those are some ace pics man, you can expect a +1 from me :).

thanks for the rep!

Hmm.. hard to see exactly what you're wearing but nice. Get a couple of rubber knives, and a hood and some other bits and bobs and NINJA OF DEATH STRIKES AGAIN.

I shall have to do something to get rid of my ninja/assassin obsession. Perhaps a new loadout is looming... :P

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Hmm.. hard to see exactly what you're wearing but nice. Get a couple of rubber knives, and a hood and some other bits and bobs and NINJA OF DEATH STRIKES AGAIN.

I shall have to do something to get rid of my ninja/assassin obsession. Perhaps a new loadout is looming...  :P

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Always is a bit hard to pick out black on black.

Tactical tailor MAV vest with four triple mag pouches

Tactical tailor modular padded belt with modular holster for 1911.

Proud dump pouch.

Thats about it really! Don't have the need for anything else really as thats all i carry into battle. Anything else (for me) is overkill.

Saw a guy once with two toe ninja style shoes which was pretty cool.

Not really relevant to the topic, but every time I'm in General Discussion and see next to the Picture Threads tab ''Pictures of yourself in the ...'', I always think of it was 'in the nude'.

Every time.

I do have some really cool pictures we took last sunday, but at the moment they are still being developed for a friends photography coursework, so I'll get them up when I can.