Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-4259-1137965993_thumb.jpgThe one and only pic of me in action.

(pic thanks to BigD, taken a couple of weeks ago at EW)

I really need a black mask and belt... and a modular vest.

(going for a mercenary look).

And although it's not clear in the pic, I do have a Desert Eagle in each hand :)

J.

EDIT: Helps if I actually attach the pic...

Edited by Falcon357
I'm still laughing over those gloves HaVoC :lol:

In CQB it really doesn't matter mate. They're comfy as f**k, protect from impacts and shots, and trust me, I've seen guys using all sorts of wierd-coloured stuff 'over there'.

I'm hardly going to use 'em for woodland though :lol:

Why the heck did you ziptie the rescuee?  :angry:

It's standard practice. You approach and treat EVERYONE as a 'suspect' until proven otherwise. Prevents the enemy from planting someone else there for you 'rescue' who then turns violent, or indeed from a genuine rescuee doing something dumb with his hands because he's stressed out.

I have a wonderful bit of film of a bunch of PJs totally levelling this guy who runs up to them arms flailing. Within a couple of seconds he's on the floor with 3 ARs aimed at him and his hands cuffed behind his back.

In CQB it really doesn't matter mate. They're comfy as f**k, protect from impacts and shots, and trust me, I've seen guys using all sorts of wierd-coloured stuff 'over there'.

I'm hardly going to use 'em for woodland though :lol:

It's standard practice. You approach and treat EVERYONE as a 'suspect' until proven otherwise. Prevents the enemy from planting someone else there for you 'rescue' who then turns violent, or indeed from a genuine rescuee doing something dumb with his hands because he's stressed out.

I have a wonderful bit of film of a bunch of PJs totally levelling this guy who runs up to them arms flailing. Within a couple of seconds he's on the floor with 3 ARs aimed at him and his hands cuffed behind his back.

Linkage.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Yeah, it only matters when a member of Blue team, which is your own team, starts firing at you as your glove shows through a door, thinking that you were a member of red team. :P

gah, well the opposite happened to me...

my RAV has a huge space between my neck and the armored yoke, so when you see me I look like a walking tank thanks to the yoke, and of course, at Airsoft CQB, the orange colored vests are for marking out one team.

and so I keep on getting this rag of a vest, probably what used to look like a vest, and it keeps falling off of me - darn strip of cloth

didn't try to tie it on my arm (eventually I did) but for a few games I safeguarded it in that huge space inside my vest with a little orange peeking out - but somehow others thought that I wasn't a vest person...heh.

Gloves are good! Heh, yeah... I personally don't use them, but i saw someone take a friendly shot to thier thumb nail, and a PERFECTLY 6mm round hole punched in the middle. I've also heard about people having thier fingers broken from bbs. Allthough i've played with a broken finger... :P

As above, all 'hostages' in that kind of situation should be treated as hostile until confirmed otherwise.

Cuff em, extract em, search em and confirm ID.....then they get let loose.

Shows what I know - as a Russian 'operative' we don't worry about rescuing.