Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good marketing strategy I suppose; if they could get enough airsoft collectors interested in the AEP technology through a unique and desirable product then they can bolster support for that whole new range.

Mebbe the AEPs are dirt cheap to manufacture?! :P

Still looks utterly brilliant of course...

It's got AEP internals, and it's the same price as an ICS M4 from Elite Airsoft.

I know which one I would choose. Hint: Not the plastic one.

To say no one has actually opened one up and taken a look inside thats quite a statement, got look at my review and check both the ROF and the FPS testing and you might be suprised!

Cost me 86 quid mate....... show where to get a ICS M4 for that price and i'll buy you a pint!

Elite Airsoft sell it for £180. :)

I've been told by lots of people that's it got AEP internals though..

Here is the ICS M4 for £180 - http://www.eliteairsoftuk.com/xcart/home.php?cat=294

Others around the same price too.

Edited by Misfit
Elite Airsoft sell it for £180.  :)

I've been told by lots of people that's it got AEP internals though..

Here is the ICS M4 for £180 - http://www.eliteairsoftuk.com/xcart/home.php?cat=294

Others around the same price too.

You missed the point! My MP7 cost around 86.00 GBP. If you are paying more than 110.00 GBP then your nuts. I was asking if you could get me an ICS ......................... oh never mind.

You missed the point! My MP7 cost around 86.00 GBP. If you are paying more than 110.00 GBP then your nuts. I was asking if you could get me an ICS ......................... oh never mind.

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/product_in...c3aaab8da313639

Remember - you must of got the TM at Japan street prices, they're alot more in the UK.

£180 = us English fools in Englandland.

£86 = them English gits in Japanland (you are a Limey aren't you FarEast?)

You can't get an ICS M4 for £86 or equivalent in Japan, these will inevitably come down in price for us to a similar level - eventually - and they'll cost significantly less than that on order from HK soon anyway - the point being that an ICS M4 is NOT comparable in price except at this very early stage in the rollout/release, things will soon level out and ......... oh never mind.

This is all gonna get tidied up soon anyway ;)

A set taken a few weeks ago, the team and I in the midst of a few smokes (I'm the one with the red filetered flashlight) ;)

solocombo1rx.jpg

PS

Sorry for its dimension, this one's too big I know

Edited by Solo

God that face camo really cracks me up, for some odd reason everytime I see it Leprechaun comes to my mind immideatly.

edit: you like sitting on big round canteens :P? Something in that picture really scares me...hmm...really..

Edited by Purity
A set taken a few weeks ago, the team and I in the midst of a few smokes (I'm the one with the red filetered flashlight) ;)

<Most excellent awesomeness.>

PS

Sorry for its dimension, this one's too big I know

I <3 Solo :wub:

Oh ehr... :unsure:

Edited by Full Metal Jacket