Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

froginthewoods0nv.jpg

This isn't me, but a guy on our team "frog" and no he isn't french. Out of all the ghillie suits that have graced our field (including myown) he has got the best camo i have ever seen, he has actually been stepped on a few times. I kid you not.

why the hell did you post a pic of a bush?

EDIT: oh ok, NVM, I see it all.

yeah, I could make out his hands, but I suspect I would have been out by then if I was on the other team - I could probably make out the camo netting if I got lucky and snuck up on him...

Edited by Agent47
head is dead center of the picture. me being experienced in real sniper skills, i picked him out quick. but at 100yrds he would never be seen. He can blend in, but can he stalk properly. Ghillie suits are worthless unless you have proper route planning, slow and low movement.

He isn't a sniper and dosen't stalk, it's not his cup of tea. The best way i could describe him is, "human landmind." He figures out where a patrol is going and hides in their intened path. Then it's up to him to choose to either open up with the 3000 round ak in the begining, middle or rear of the patrol.

You can see the ak in the picture. The picture is an ingame shot. He went forward of the main line. The enemy passed him and engaged the main line. He then opens fire on the rear.

He isn't a sniper and dosen't stalk, it's not his cup of tea. The best way i could describe him is, "human landmind." He figures out where a patrol is going and hides in their intened path. Then it's up to him to choose to either open up with the 3000 round ak in the begining, middle or rear of the patrol.

You can see the ak in the picture. The picture is an ingame shot. He went forward of the main line. The enemy passed him and engaged the main line. He then opens fire on the rear.

heheh, I remember something similar in a game a while back - we got a whole bunch of leaves and totally buried one of our players in leaves in a spot where we thought the enemy would pass - unfortunately they didn't (we put him facing the wrong direction), but when the game was over we showed the other team where he was hiding (we won) and they were ROFLcoptering all the way back to base camp.

nothing special but Warp on another forum managed to get a pic of me doing something other than running away screaming like a girl..

longmoore25-02-06015me.jpg

by the end of the day my knuckles were dragging on the ground courtesy of my SOPMOD M14.. :D

at this site:

9eb9c02f.jpg

9073c48b.jpg

80052bf0.jpg

d6baa5d3.jpg

e19fbbd8.jpg

Edited by oikoik