Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

Ok let's start calling the AR15 a crappy american thunderstick ... still don't care?  :rolleyes:

MG36 doesn't exist, but if you like to call it liek that it has to be A fullsize G36 with Bipod and Beta-C-Mag ... if it has a AG36 and a Standard Mag it couldn't be a "MG36".

MG36 also has a different barrel. However, that doesn't matter in airsoft, so a full size G36 with bipod and standard mag can be called an MG36. Oh but hey, you should already know that the MG36 takes both the Beta CMag and the standard issue magazine. Silly me :rolleyes:

Also, I dont care what you call the AR15. I dont get what that even had to do with anything.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l should have added the story to that picture of me with my pistol, My arm is at such an angle because my *beep* friend was snapping pictures of me the whole night, and he was crouching down trying to do his best impression of a fasion photgrapher, the gun isent actully that close to my face the angle of the camera makes it look like that, I have my finger on the trigger becuase I was in the prcess of shooting him as he snapped the picture. I'll take some more that make me look like less of an *beep* :)

bit of a dilema here guys... should enzo delete his own post for not reading the thread rules? looks hard work sweeping that house an all... (he seems to enjoy editing everyone elses for minor points)

ok not bitching really :P just pointing something funny out :) - i love the AG36

lmao i like the pink smoke!

Looks like something straight out of Band of Brothers! Nice one :D

It dunno could do with more exploding trees, I kid.

This is a Picture of a national game in New Zealand (in game photo, no posing). It's a shame I had to miss it this time. GAS!!! :nosleep:

post-1579-1117375944_thumb.jpg

Edited by Deepeyes
What are the bands on your armalite for?

The green band is the sling, the whitish coloured band is actually four rubber bands that I use on the stock so it doesn't slip down my body when I'm carrying it and the red band, well that's some 100mph tape that I had left over from doing my mags :D