Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a kick A** game today, even though it was a Pistol/shotgun game only it was amazing. Not a second when by without shoooting. :D

This was just a pose for fun.

down.jpg

All these are in the middle of the game.

hoorah.jpg

takeem.jpg

Im the guy in the middle with Tan hat sprinting :)

charge.jpg

Edited by WhiteFeather

The game my team plays is speedball, just like in paintball. But its not the danish way to play with airsoftguns, there is more people in Denmark playing MilSim. You just dont hear about them, dont know why.

I dont understand what you have against the way we play??

Edited by Sir Toby

I personally don't have anything against the way you play. Whatever is fun for you. Sorry if it came off as if i did. I think some of the pics are cool. The one of you jumping over the pipe is pretty awesome. Plus that field is pretty cool looking.

theppl.jpg

before practice.

The guy in the middle got ghillie so wrong. The guy on the right is better but still needs more work. Especialy some more caming on front pads. Damn that sticks out so much.

by the way, rofl at chubacca. :P

Edited by fal

Me, aka Lofty (on the left) and my team mate Priest (right) on Sunday at Pheonix Urban site after getting shot guarding the right corridor with the riot shield... got a bit miffed at sum people not taking hits but we held it for a good 10 mins before getting shot and coming out.

in this one i'm right at the back by the door with someones G-spec covering someone moving forword.... there was someone hiding in the bush so i was keeping his head down with that.

I'll post more when i find em...

tah *AL* aka Lofty

Guy in desert jacket is the one and only Jon Mac ex-sas and the first one onto the balcony in the iranian embassey seige. The guy is legend, and really sound to boot

Yep I thought it was John Mac as well, the guy next to him looks curiously like Eddie Stone. They've appeared in quite a few 'SAS tips and secrets' programmes together, giving details on what the regiment actually do when they aren't storming embassies and rescuing Prime Ministers.
Yep I thought it was John Mac as well, the guy next to him looks curiously like Eddie Stone. They've appeared in quite a few 'SAS tips and secrets' programmes together, giving details on what the regiment actually do when they aren't storming embassies and rescuing Prime Ministers.

The guy next to him is a Wannabe team member.

The picture was taken in the Safezone Championships.

Edited by Misfit
Who ever the guy on the far right with his back to us is looks damn cool! He's wearing a suit! Looks like something out of the movie HEAT :D

That's not all there were two guys in suits and they were wearing giant afro wigs and moustaches earlier on :P

cheers