Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

Brilliant pics, Nothing better than spending the day surfing the picture threads.

But, and I'm almost afraid to say anything incase Centurion and his buddies come and storm my place, I also find his first picture scary.

And that is entirly because I can see five fingers on five triggers!

Eep!

Dont fret the safetys were on... :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some great replies to our pics, cheers folks.

It just goes to show that the kit selected by units such as the S.A.S really does have phsycological value. Every tool that can give you an advantage in hostile scenarios helps, and as the pics show, kit can be a bigee.

The funniest thing is when your best mate of 19 odd years is talkin to you fully respiratored up, and it scares the ###### outta you, even though he's on your side :D

Some great replies to our pics, cheers folks.

It just goes to show that the kit selected by units such as the S.A.S really does have phsycological value.  Every tool that can give you an advantage in hostile scenarios helps, and as the pics show, kit can be a bigee.

The funniest thing is when your best mate of 19 odd years is talkin to you fully respiratored up, and it scares the ###### outta you, even though he's on your side  :D

have to agree with that!

Last CQB game me and the team played i was in full SAS CRW kit (Do a search for it :D ) and durring the game i got seperated from my fire unit, when i did finally get back with them the guy i tapped dropped his gun in sheer terror..... I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the game. (which didn't do much for my aiming)