Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im counting the days until next year. Im also saving my pennies.

Im continually impressed with you TAC guys. I really hope to meet some of you next year at irene 4 if i get in. Especially you, cleveland and nextmayor.

Well its all about the looks isnt it ;) Well i kind of wish i was wearing full face as i got shot in the lip from 1meter away by a guy with an M249  - ouch -  :o

I just got my braces off after having them on for five years, with one year of a herpts appliance prior to the braces. I value my teeth. SO I guess I am going to have to buy a balaclava and a PASGT replica :P

Magz= Adam Sandler? Me thinks so....

I never had braces, although I could kind of use them.

I always felt the danger of getting stuck to a large electromagnet was too great, should I ever get taken hostage by a Bond-esque supervillain.

On other matters, yes, Magsz does look like Adam Sandler. Sorry, but he does.

Im counting the days until next year.  Im also saving my pennies.

Im continually impressed with you TAC guys.  I really hope to meet some of you next year at irene 4 if i get in.  Especially you, cleveland and nextmayor.

Looking forward to it Magz! We are your average bunch of A holes that love playing the game, and learning. If your ever in the Cleveland area on a Sunday drop by the sandbox, we hold weekly open free skirms year round.

Dont forget to visit

www.airsoftcleveland.com

:)

Couple of pics from one of you team training exercises a while back.

All the pics were taking during the game. Sorry for the quality but it was a little shaded in the wood and chucking it down with rain. You can actually see how wet we are in some of it pics

The Planning (me on the left)

Plan.jpg

The Patrol

patrol1.jpg

Moving In

steffstealth.jpg

SatanChargeclose.jpg

Contact (crappy picture but this ones me :D )

ElBoomocovering.jpg

And finally The Charge

ShadlockandBenns.jpg

BennsCharge.jpg

Since the pictures were taking we've had an almost complete retro fit of the team. All new weapons and a couple more members (we also had someone leave)

Edited by El_Boomo
I just got my braces off after having them on for five years, with one year of a herpts appliance prior to the braces. I value my teeth. SO I guess I am going to have to buy a balaclava and a PASGT replica :P

Magz= Adam Sandler? Me thinks so....

I also value my teeth, and i usually wear a balaclava combined with my helmet and goggles, but it was quite rare that i got shot in the face, and combined with the really hot weather we've had i've gotten lazy and taken it off. It looks better that way without the balaclava, but i'm feeling a bit stupid for taking the risk. I'm sure that bb would have shot my tooth out at that range. :o