Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy on the far left practicing excellent gun safety is....deranged in the head.

Dont mind him. He has absolutely ZERO concept of gun safety and he was a marine...awesome eh? :D

Im the one in the back row if i recall correctly, third from the left. I have my hat backwards.

Those female officers were there to protect and serve.

Edited by Magsz
The guy on the far left practicing excellent gun safety is....deranged in the head.

Dont mind him.  He has absolutely ZERO concept of gun safety and he was a marine...awesome eh?  :D

Im the one in the back row if i recall correctly, third from the left. I have my hat backwards.

Those female officers were there to protect and serve.

haha, seems like he'd be fun to play with.....looks like a good bunch....it's cool to see police involved with the sport....in a positive way, and not the usual fatal shootings (never to the officers fault of course)

And all these you see about Magz is when he is sober... You should see him after a couple of Red Deaths... :wide-eyed: heheheheh

Nuthin' but luv for you Magz!!!

As for Shadow (the ex-Marine), he just has no concept, period. I think he lost the brain cells that contained any of that after one of his many bike accidents...

Now, here's my two cents from that same game in Orlando

post-411-1138310746_thumb.jpg

Edited by Romeo98