Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

actually dude, it really depends on your shooting style, if your more accurate with your chicken wing arm then keep like that, however, expect to take an extra hit or two that could of been avoided. when you tuck your body in it creates a smaller, harder to hit target that when worked at can still be great for accuracy.

i made this for all of you who still chose to disagree :D

notice.gif

I hate to argue with you white feather but a high right elbow is an AWFUL lot more accurate....

the left should be vertical and locked with the hip if you're stationary supporting the fore grip

you should also do a lot of other stuff but hey this is airsoft :P

just thought i'd better point out that in terms of making accurate shots the right elbow should be at 90 degrees to the body... - i say to the body because you're meant to lean into the shot but lets not go into that...

i just realised i have put over the shooting as a sport method - i have no idea whether the military say otherwise i would love to know though :)

anyway - i'm getting the feeling this thread is deteriorating into almost a pictures of your gear thread - try and keep it pictures posing in the field not just standing there in the breaks pls :)

anyway it's still nice to see the cool gear :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha if i was the architect i'd be all for keeping my elbows tucked in :P :P

yeah on the elbow thing i agree with the whole minimise object but shouldn't we be crouching? :P nah i'm joking - with my huge gun i find i need the high elbow but then i am carrying around 5.5kg of SG550 so with ur piddly SD5 weasel you should have that elbow down as you could prob. aim it with your little finger :P

lol let's leave this and carry on with the cool thread :)

IMG_1010a.jpg

IMG_1015a.jpg

IMG_1002a.jpg

From my friends :)

Impressive.

Would you kindly tell more about it?

I mean, first and second pic I quoted, the guy has a real steel M4. Would you tell the sory behind it?

Edited by Solo
Is that Russia?  Man, if you had a GBB, you'd probably have to use red gas to get any decent power out of it there.  Nice pics.

I'm used to being hot, so I don't think I could handle the snow.  The runny nose would annoy the hell outta me.  :P

Looks like he`s Norwegian.

He`s got a norwegian flag on his right arm and they both have norwegian camo.