Classic airsoft gun picture thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, not strictly airsoft, but when I was a kid some off the toys you could get were pretty bloody good. I was always waiting for the first weapon that would fire pellets. But until that time, we had to make do with gear like this.

AR10. Dates about mid 1960's.

Bolt action 1972.

Both FAL SLR's 1970/73.

P38 1977.

PPK Made In Germany 1978.

Cheers

My (circa 1991 or so I think) Tokyo Marui Gas Blowback Shell-Ejecting MP5A3. :)

tmgasmp5-1.jpg

tmgasmp5-2.jpg

tmgasmp5-3.jpg

For those that are not familiar with it, this gun has basically the same externals as the TM springer, it's all plastic. Not a great replica, but fun to shoot because of the shell-ejecting feature.

shell ejectin MP5, VERY COOL :-D

I really wish they still made them! :D

And WMH's mp5 can eject real 9mm brass :)

Indeed it can. But not very well. I got a box of once-fired 9mm brass, and have shot it a few times with that, but I have stopped using them, because they were causing quite a lot of jams. The plastic shells have a larger extractor groove than the real thing, and also the weight difference makes the real brass not eject as well as the plastic. I don't want to risk any more real brass jams in the delicate mechanism of this gun, so the few times I shoot it now I use the plastic ones, then scrounge them up, counting them, in fear of losing one... LOL

Edited by WMH