Classic airsoft gun picture thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitedingo, what kind of m1 carbine is that? Does it eject shells? Bladreunner awesome stuff once again. Keep um coming guys, has anyone ever owned a toy gun called the Johnny seven OMA my dad was telling me about it, he had it when he was a kid. It was like seven toy guns in one. Well it was long since thrown out by my grandmother, anyone have pictures of one?

I love that revolver posted by Bladerunner.

OT: Just bought the book by Philip K ###### yesterday,lol.

EDIT: His name has been filtered out, but its D!ck, as in author of ''Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep'', which was filmed as Bladerunner. Meh

Edited by ColDaz
Whitedingo, what kind of m1 carbine is that? Does it eject shells? Bladreunner awesome stuff once again. Keep um coming guys, has anyone ever owned a toy gun called the Johnny seven OMA my dad was telling me about it, he had it when he was a kid. It was like seven toy guns in one. Well it was long since thrown out by my grandmother, anyone have pictures of one?

It's actually a custom made M2 Carbine, based from a JAC M16 trigger valve and some custom made internals. It was originally sold on Endoshoji, I bought it from the guy who bought it there.

m12s_001.jpg

Above : MGC Beretta M12S - Seemingly unloved in the classic community, but I just think the M12S is a cool SMG :)

Below : WA Jatimatic - Actually Antagon's, but he's never seen it, so I know he won't have a photo :)

jat_001.jpg

Now for some handguns :)

4506_rs3.jpg

Above : Maruzen S&W M4506 NBB

Below : MGC H&K P7M13

Bottom : Jac Browning HP

p7_001.jpg

jac_s_left.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by snowman

Blade Runner, great to see the Airfix SLR, I had one for Christmas '79. I can safely say I have never recieved a Christmas present I enjoyed as much as that one, sadly it would seem that my parents threw it away at some point.

I also owned the cap firing MAC 10 that you posted, in fact I suspect that it lurks somewhere in my parents loft.

Nice to take a little trip down memory lane.