Out of Date Country Database

Now it isn't something I bring up often, viewing myself as quintesentially British, however, my family is Macedonian and I do go through occasional nationalist streaks, usually in the periods around visiting Macedonia. After one of these I have noticed that we are not only using the wrong name for the motherland, but we have the wrong flag.

Is there any possibility we can have the title for Macedonia changed from the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, to just Macedonia or the Republic of Macedonia. This is a British forum and Britain recognises it as the Republic of Macedonia so I am not sure why Arnies does not. (presumably it's flags and names are uploaded from an offsite database.)

On the off change we actually get any genuine Macedonians on the forum, I am sure the issue will come up again anyway.

Also the appropriate flag is:

500px-Flag_of_Macedonia.svg.png

Edited by Marlowe

It is entirely through bias towards Greece that the naming dispute even exists.

Though obviously this is a display of restriction of freedom of speach and mod facism.

:P

ALEXANDER THE GEAT!!!

He would be shocked an appauled. Right, I'm off to start a reconquistador of Greece.

Edited by Desolation mkII