• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the Patch Designs Black ops Elite Use. We have these in Full raid Pocket size. These Patch Designs are in the process of being made right now by an embroidery Company here in Utah for us. Simple yet to the point I think. In addition, we are taking the same design with out the Skull and words and shrinking it down to replace our current Beret Flash in the future.

redpatch.gif

Red Team

goldpatch.gif

Gold Team

bluepatch.gif

Blue Team

blackpatch.gif

Black Team

IMG_0499.jpg

If you look close you can see our Flash in Action on the Rilfe Stock as well as my Raid Sleeve.

Each of our teams plays a pivotal role in our missions.

Red Team is the command Team, Gold Team is An Assault team, and Blue Team Is our CQM Team and Black is classified.

LT

I assume that by 'classified' you mean infiltration of enemy territory disguised as the enemy. Can't think of any other reason you'd need it to be 'classified'.

Unless it's an attempt to keep people from expecting some sort of Spanish Inquisition.

Edited by Jagdraben
This is my Devart ID. Its also been sold as a T-shirt minus my tag name. Being an ex graphic designer helps.

p.s. dont steal it. Its been bought for commercial use.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k233/doorman33/TRAINERDEVARTID.jpg

I'd *fruitcage* rule at airsoft badges :P

Thats pretty sweet, but wont the stormtrooper helmet conflict with Lucasfilm copyright if it's sold for commercial use(unless it's bought by lucasfilm that is :P )

Anyway, our patch:

logo_vikinghjelm2.jpg

Thats pretty sweet, but wont the stormtrooper helmet conflict with Lucasfilm copyright if it's sold for commercial use(unless it's bought by lucasfilm that is :P )

Err its a bit late now. They gave me this mounted version after their hundredth sale of the design LOL

400uqon.jpg

Okay - scrapped the Sasquatch Militia idea and went back to my original concept of the Jaegerkommandotruppen of the Kingdom of Ruritania.

The beret badge will be a silver version of the attached. Also attached are the full-colour sleeve patch and subdued sleeve patch, as well as the full colour and subdued versions of the national flag.

Edited by Maple-Leaf