• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We made new versions of our patches and insignias:

STUNTMAN

loving the Portugese flags :) luckily im fortunate to be spending 3 weeks in Porto next month

Edited by crackisbad
Please don't quote pics
  • 1 month later...

We've all died at one point in our lives.

I was in a motorcycle accident

A friend had to be brought back 3 times after a car accident

3rd friend had a heart attack on tour in Iraq

Quite a small world, since we were all really good friends for years before all this happened!

So instead of just coming up with cool name and logo, it actually means something to all of us.

Edited by Drayvn
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is our team's current logo (sorry about the quality, couldn't get hold of the original file)

old.jpg

It was going to be made in to a subdued patch but it never happened. But seeing all these other logos has inspired me to make a new one! I'll post it up here if it happens...

Also I have seen a few of these teams on airsoftteam.info which is the Airbana database of airsoft teams.

• 3 weeks later...

I run the forums for the SC airsoft group (www.southcarolinaairsoft.com). A couple of years back my april fools' joke was to shut down the forums and replace them with a merged "Airsoft Organization of South Carolina and California" due to supposed acronym copyright conflicts. Many lulz were had. :P

Thanks on the patch, got a heck of a deal on them since I did all the design and digitizing myself.

• 2 weeks later...