• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Patch for a combined Task Force for an upcoming event, and for a MilSim Impressionist coalition that we're going to be starting in our area after said event.

I mean this thoroughly seriously; If you'd be willing to sell one, I'd buy one. That is the greatest patch I have ever seen.

@ Nasty, I've got to ask. What's the provenience of that patch?

We're all big fans of Nessie and its constant attempts to get $3.50 from Chef's parents. We wanted a good looking Task Force patch (since TFN is made up of right now 3 teams), but we didn't want to make it too serious lest internet warriors call us "posers" (since our teams are pretty hardcore impressionist teams). Hence, we picked Nessie and its "Gonna need about tree fiddy" phrase, and made the rest of the patch good looking. We all agreed it has a good mix of professional and silly, with the added benefit of being awesome since Nessie.

Edited by Nasty_TheYankWelshOne
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...