• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the design...

S.A.G%20Patch.JPG

And the badge...

Vorlage%20Wappen%20S.A.G.jpg

It's a bit bright due to the flash.

The name is Softair Gruppe Rheinland - Softair Group Rhineland

We are based in the Rhineland-Palatinate.

Edit: Forgot to mention. The lion is the hereldric beast of the palatinate.

Edited by Enforcer

These are my two team patches. Team Beerhunter is my original team. The logo is my design. TAG is the team the TBH plays with, so my guys wear the TBH patch on the right and the TAG patch on the left. TAG is also made up of Team Battlezone, Tactical Air (Sports) and The Q Project. TBH makes up the largest part of TAG.

TAGTBHpatchscan-vi.jpg

The latin on the TAG patch is Otium Cum Dignitatum, which according to Nigel Tufnel means "Leisure with Dignity". I scanned the patches to prove that they really exist! You may notice a similarity to the logo of a certain English export product that we have developed quite a taste for.

Edited by Haji

hey guys n girls...

can i ask a favour from some of you Paint Shop pro Wizards!

I need some one to design a shoulder patch for a new team i want to set up....which i can send off to Zero 1....

Here is a smaller patch which i have bought, and i want to make a bigger patch from the same design!

post-7528-1120499755_thumb.jpg

id like in "impact" style letters at the top above the logo.... A-TAC

and below the logo/symbol.... the words...

Anti-

Terrorism

Assault

Commandos

The background would be black or blue to match the logo.

If some one had a bit of spare time and could rustle up a few designs.... that would be really appreciated!

Many thanks guys! :)

Dave

Edited by Wolf Raptor
hey guys n girls...

can i ask a favour from some of you Paint Shop pro Wizards!

I need some one to design a shoulder patch for a new team i want to set up....which i can send off to Zero 1....

Here is a smaller patch which i have bought, and i want to make a bigger patch from the same design!

post-7528-1120499755_thumb.jpg

id like in "impact" style letters at the top above the logo.... A-TAC

and below the logo/symbol.... the words...

Anti-

Terrorism

Assault

Commandos

The background would be black or blue to match the logo.

If some one had a bit of spare time and could rustle up a few designs.... that would be really appreciated!

Many thanks guys! :)

Dave

Hey dave I have thrown together a mock design for you. You never gave specific detail for text colour, so let me know, i can soon change it in PS.

Hey dave I have thrown together a mock design for you. You never gave specific detail for text colour, so let me know, i can soon change it in PS.

wow..thats good! i kinda wanted the text more separate to the logo, but i love what you've done! Red looks good, i wanted to see lots of variations to see what looks best! Not sure if you realised by i also started a separate thread on this in General discussion, some others have put down some cool ideas to :)

but many thanks mate for helping out! +1 rep for you!

Cheers agagin, Dave :D

sporklogosm.gif

The Soviet Peoples Organized Resistance Kommandos.

I have not purchased patches yet, but we're designing 2 of them. Both round disk type patches with the logo dead center. The normal patch will be red logo on black background, and the subdued patch will be black logo on OD green background.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here's my teams, pretty simple but rather nice i think.

by the way if anyone wants fairly cheap patches made go here http://www.designsondemand.com/

not embroided (laser printed) but very good patches specially for the price, and they do other things like dog tags.

mine cost $14 inc shipping if i remember correctly.

post-1623-1129052059_thumb.jpg

hi, there are some nice designs in this thread

i just thought i might add to it, if anyone want a logo patch, or just any logo or graphic work just pm me, because i have obsurd amounts of free time on my hands and would be happy to do for absolute free, or more complex stuff for rep points.

I do not however make websites, i can do and will do if u ask nicely, just not complicated sites because i cant program very well.

In fact i WANT people to pm me with wanted logos and patch designs and things.

:rolleyes:

Megalomaniac, phishphansj3151, and Berserk DS, lov those patches.

Request: can neone come up w/ a really cool patch involving lightning as the main focus? its my nickname (hence my username, 10 is my lucky number) and i'd love to hav an awesome one, but I'm not to creative when it comes to things like this. if neone could give ideas or rough designs that would be great!

Could anyone that knows how to use PhotoShop effectively do me a huge favour?

I have a patch -

Spartans.jpg

But I need it in solid black and white. It looks black and white but for some reason theres a few shades or grey preventing me from getting it perfect.

And the place I'm getting it done from needs it in a higher resolution (159 dpi at least)

If anyone can help me out I'd be extremely thankful