Pictures of your weapon

Its a 550 with a 'silencer' that in fact makes it sound louder. There is one exactly the same on my M4, both are just metal pipes, painted/sprayed black, that happen to have a very tight fit over 5.56 barrels.

Adam

As i said in the last topic, 200 pages is a but daunting.

I have PM'd arnie to lock up MK. I a few days ago. I'll see if R22 will do it for me instead

As you were Gentlemen

---------------------

Edit by R22:

The original photos thread can be found HERE!

---------------------

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope i have permission to re-post my images as i didnt get a comment last time as my image was right at the end.

Anyways, this is my new G23F :

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

BTW evo, what make is that mp5 and are you pleased with it? im looking at getting an MP5.

Edited by Andy_spencer

yes i love the Sig 550 - great piece of kit - shame you can't get them any more :(

ah well makes mine all the rarer :P

what i would really like is a sniper stock and perhaps a metal body but i have a feeling the latter would disable the burst selector :(

however someone said something about it looking just like a 551 well to be honest the 551 is a variant of the 550 but you know that's being picky :D

plasticy? not to bad when holding it - the amount of stuff i have on it gives it an OVER realistic wieght - but i can see where you're coming from with the photo

anyway just glad to see that the gun's appreciated :D and yeah our postman's cool - always puts the guns in the shed - just what i'm standing on to take the photo in fact - damn nearly went through the roof - bloody glass :P

EDIT: great shorty spetznaz Chris P, loving it!!! i love short AKs - the AK74SU now why did the expensive buggers at guarder have to get there first?!?!?!?!?!?! :P

Edited by RobbyC

Why is this thread neccessary?

Does having a 200 page thread take up alot of bandwith or something?

I would have liked to have seen how far we could have taken that picture thread. :(

Edited by Magsz
I hope i have permission to re-post my images as i didnt get a comment last time as my image was right at the end.

Anyways, this is my new G23F :

DSC01045.jpg

I am curious, where did you get that floorplate for that spare mag (the one not in the gun)... Will it fit a G17? It looks like it will... it may add some comfort to the weapon by extending it a little.

If it does fit a 17, does anybody know where i could get them without having to buy new mags?

Why is this thread neccessary?

Does having a 200 page thread take up alot of bandwith or something?

I would have liked to have seen how far we could have taken that picture thread.  :(

Like they explained already, it was getting too long. They did not want to discourage new comers to the threads from not wanting to go through the posts. It's just to make things easier on everyone.

My first contribution the new thread:

gallery_236_23_201228.jpg

Sorry it stretches the tables a little =(

I am curious, where did you get that floorplate for that spare mag (the one not in the gun)... Will it fit a G17?  It looks like it will... it may add some comfort to the weapon by extending it a little.

If it does fit a 17, does anybody know where i could get them without having to buy new mags?

Thats a 17 mag it is on so it will not fit a 17 unless you get an extended mag, but the mag would still stick out and look odd.

Are you sure you don't meen a Glock 19? If you mean a Glock 19 with a Glock 17 mag then yes it would work, but you'd still need a Glock 17 mag.

Thats a 17 mag it is on so it will not fit a 17 unless you get an extended mag, but the mag would still stick out and look odd.

Are you sure you don't meen a Glock 19? If you mean a Glock 19 with a Glock 17 mag then yes it would work, but you'd still need a Glock 17 mag.

I have a KSC Glock 17... after sitting there for a while I realized that the mags were shorter, so it would not work on my 17.

Either way, nice glock.

No, It was my dad buy an Ar-15, and then I get to use it to hunt, and on the range as soon as I got a hunters saftey course for big, and small game, technically it would be my gun, but not leagally. I've decided not to hunt, bu continue going to the range every so often!

I'm sorry, I know this isnt airsoft, but i wanted to point something out. Please dont take an ar-15 .223 hunting for deer or other big game, as they are illeagal. The lowest caliber you can take deer hunting is the .243

Anyways, back to airsoft: Tripod, can you post some side pics of the G-SPEC?

And Spoon, where did you get those compensators?

Edited by Butter18c