Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taken by my wife when I got my new ICS MP5 A4 (wonderful!)

As you can tell I took the guns arrival with all the grace of a pregnant hippo tap dancing across a mine field!

:D

Now have a flashlight and laser sight on it.

post-5159-1114701062_thumb.jpg

Edited by Basho
omg teh sexhay  :)

Pleased with your VN?

Can`t see why some individuals warned me about buying it, i love it ^^

YES! It rocks :) just ordering some more 20rnd stylee mags and spring n bushings, Its going to rock :D

Update to the g3:

g3.jpg

Edited by M^tt
Those are some good pictures :) (would be better if you took the orange off)

Got any plans for upgrades and the like?

I would like to upgrade it, but like I PMed you about earlier, I've never opened an AEG up before. Since I don't skirmish I don't need them anyways, perhaps later after Junior Year, haha. I found that my piano cover was a great background; it was perfect because both are my favorite hobbies. Going to remove the orange soon, and going to do modify the MP5k to take a retractable stock as LedPocket has done.

I will most likely practice (or begin) engineering a gearbox once my FA-MAS F1 gets here. Got it for a dirt cheap $155, so I'm going to experiment with that one.

Lets see more of your MP5k PDW, sp00n. :)

I would like to upgrade it, but like I PMed you about earlier, I've never opened an AEG up before.  Since I don't skirmish I don't need them anyways, perhaps later after Junior Year, haha.  I found that my piano cover was a great background; it was perfect because both are my favorite hobbies.  Going to remove the orange soon, and going to do modify the MP5k to take a retractable stock as LedPocket has done. 

I will most likely practice (or begin) engineering a gearbox once my FA-MAS F1 gets here.  Got it for a dirt cheap $155, so I'm going to experiment with that one.

Lets see more of your MP5k PDW, sp00n.  :)

Browse through these helpful guides, itll help you loads on tinkering with your mechbox.

http://www.airsoftplayers.com/guides.asp

As for MP5 pictures, ask and ye shall recive. Or something.

gallery_221_11_636.jpg

gallery_221_11_57928.jpg

Im going to try and grab some new pictures tomorrow if its not raining cats and escalades like it was today.

Browse through these helpful guides, itll help you loads on tinkering with your mechbox.

http://www.airsoftplayers.com/guides.asp

As for MP5 pictures, ask and ye shall recive. Or something.

gallery_221_11_636.jpg

gallery_221_11_57928.jpg

Im going to try and grab some new pictures tomorrow if its not raining cats and escalades like it was today.

I like the Plain Jane M4 with a M203 and your MP5K PDW.