Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How would you describe the "shock" effect of the VSR-10 Real Shock?

It looks really nice, BTW.

Also, might I suggest that when you quote users multiple times, please edit out the image posting code! Seeing the same pictures over and over again gets a bit annoying, especially when you are trying to read a post and the post is bumped down because of the loading pictures.

THANKS!

Edited by SgtBojangles

God, people really go all out on their rifles now, dont they? I mean, a mcmillin stock, which would probably cost about as much as the real steel, would probably be sold out as soon as it hit the shelves. Wouldn't you people with real rifles rather get it for them? Althoguh i guess its ok if you can't get a real rifle. I just have a heard time believing that people would spend so much on an air rifle. Although this is an airsoft forum....

EDIT: I absolutely love that SR-25. It looks damn sexah

Edited by Butter18c

I am a HUGE fan of the M40a1 a3 and a5......as for airsoft...i dont feel like killing bad people unless till i hit up on the corps. (hope i dont have to end someones life) If i did have a real m40a3 it wouldnt be put to a good use...shooting targets down range 4 times a month isnt worth it for me

Edited by HawaiiIceMan

I've been a little bored lately ;) so I decided to make my vp70 a select fire weapon. Added a kind of lever deal that activates the mech that is normally controlled by the full stock (which I didn't buy). Had to cut a slot in the frame for it. You can see the cap head screw sticking out the side...just push up on it and itis full auto, leave it down for semi :)

20050511vp700039pu.jpg

Took the light and vert grip off the g36c, and switched around the sling mount a bit:

20050510aeg0044gv.jpg

and in another fit of boredom, slapped an m4 stock and a big silencer on my sas:

20050510aeg0020jk.jpg

Ahhhhhh, I need to get out and play... :)