Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Right matey, a Famas SV with F1 bi-pod.... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :)  :)

you really need to take the ###### off of your G36C before I go over to the part of the UK you live on and rip your G36 into shreads and take your hat and your mama. Your mama is so SEXY, yes I said it SEXY. SEXY,SEXY,SEXY. SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

you really need to take the ###### off of your G36C before I go over to the part of the UK you live on and rip your G36 into shreads and take your hat and your mama. Your mama is so SEXY, yes I said it SEXY. SEXY,SEXY,SEXY. SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

now now children, play nice or you will all be in for a beating ;) , and btw no-one in britain really takes offence when someone speaks about there mother we just laugh it off

cheers

Thank guys for your comments, :P:P:P hehe, the hero arm c-mag is fun, normally i will have hi-cap, but add a c-mag and a bi-pod, 1 cheap way of having a support weapon, let just say my g36 is now turn into multi-role weapon.... :D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hopefully these pics show up...just got a new beast :) Marushin M500 8mm shotty!

Within 5 minutes, I had the full stock off and a r/s pistol grip on there.

Test fired a couple of volleys, I think I'm gonna like this gun :)

20050520marushinm5000039sl.jpg

20050520marushinm5000029st.jpg

Serbu super shorty, here I come.

*looks at tarus beretta M92F on first page,(next to glock)*

AAAAH GREESY POOP FOLKS!!!!!

I SEE A TARUS M92F....AAAAAAHHHHH!

i have one of those and it was the dogs balls...

until the "fhit hit the span" the trigger snapped in 2, all do after a while... i know of three people who have that gun, and evry 1 has a broken trigger.

also on all three the slide goes back and stays back, i am experiancing this at the moment, when you cock it, (no im not gay) the slide goes back easy but you have to physically push and hold the slide forward for it to fire, and if you let go it flings back...

if anyone can help with this please pm me, and i will post a tarus solutions topic...

thanks again all! :)

Edited by mach3t3
My M733, tis in the style of blackhawk down.

post-5329-1116704246_thumb.jpg

Hmm nice gun paranoidandroid. why have i never seen that armalite carry handle before :blink: ...wow...the likelyhood of that as there are so many around...still. a very nice gun. :D . are you going to fully bhd it? camo and all?

thanks H&K