Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I was wondering how the selector switch would work before I got it, but it's incredibly simple. All the way down (the 3 dots) is auto, in the middle is burst (basically the same as auto...), and at the top (the single dot) is semi. Also, the saftey is seperate from the selector switch (unlike most rifles), which I've come to love.

The faux wood looks MUCH better than the online-retailers' pictures make it look. I almost don't want to get a wood kit because I love the look of the deep finish that's on it now!

I have small hands, but I love hand cannons. Anything smaller than an M92 just feels weird to me. M93s, and DEs, and Mk. 23s, OH MY!

Edited by futbolpunk

I love the lr-300's, someone that I play with has one and I can honsestly say its one of the most beautiful guns I've ever seen. (Although I like the skeleton stock better than the one you have on there IMO, but it still lokks amazing! Nice work!)

EDIT: How do you like the vert grip on there, I have the same one on my m4 and love it, but the other people that have picked up my gun dont like the feel of it so Im looking for other users opinions :D

Edited by phishphansj3151

I do like the LR-300s. Pity the kits are so prohibitively expensive :(

I do quite like the feel of ARMS style forward grips, they allow you to get a little more hand on them than most. IMO forward grips are only really useful as pressure switch platforms or getting a grip on a gun with very little 'real estate' (AUGs and heavily accessorized RAS' come to mind).

I do like the LR-300s. Pity the kits are so prohibitively expensive :(

I do quite like the feel of ARMS style forward grips, they allow you to get a little more hand on them than most. IMO forward grips are only really useful as pressure switch platforms or getting a grip on a gun with very little 'real estate' (AUGs and heavily accessorized RAS' come to mind).

Honestly, when you think about it they're really NOT that expensive. You get ALOT with the kit. You basically just need a gearbox, motor, pistol grip and a few random accessories and you're all set and good to go.

Ohh! What kinda sites are those?

Front sight is GRS flip-up

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...4FUS_cat_Sights

And rear sight J&T 300M 600M

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...A001_cat_Sights

They are great, no return to normal M16 sights :)

And if you want to use scope of somekind, you just have to flip these down and voila!

This is my new XM8. Its one of the cheap ones, but didnt want it for airsofting. More just for show. The weight is about the same as my Marui G36 & the plastic is of a realy nice quality. I have loads os airsoft kit that cost a great deal more, but dont have the same appeal.

Cheers.

niceeee :D

where did you buy that from mate ? (links please if its not to much trouble ;) )

cheers Aimpoint