Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The cheek piece, mag clamp, red dot, and flash light all look really nice together.  Is that hand guard stock?  It might just be the pic, but it looks really weird... -_-

Yeah the hand grip is stock... I am thinking of getting the metal hand grip from the CA M4 and stick it on there but i dont no yet. I like It the way I t is . I am going to get a nice silencer for it then i will be done with the external upgrades.

HK P7 M13

two classic MGC pistols.

Ones got an extended inner barrel shrouded in a metal silencer. The other is standard.

Even got the lovely green MGC bbs.

Just got one yesterday and the other arrived today... none for ages and then two come along at once!

A couple of these pics are of my gun from the EBAY guy I bought them from... my pics are the crappy ones 8)

Heres some blurb - ive just pasted it from the ebay item listing -

For many, a gas blowback Heckler and Koch P7M13 airsoft gun is the holy grail of airsoft gun ownership. Model Gun Corporation is the only company to have ever built a gas operated P7, and collectors demand has made these pistols incredibly hard to find, even in Japan. MGC has copied the features of the real gun exactly, and the P7 is considered perhaps the best replica they ever produced.

Even the magazines are collectors items, having been described by one Japanese gun magazine as "The art of steel stamping". As for the gun itself, it is a true gas blowback, with the slide cycling rearward every time a bb is fired, and even locking upon the last shot.

This airsoft pistol also incorporates the unique squeeze cocking mechanism of the real pistol. This multi-function squeeze cocking device performs several roles. Primarily, it acts as a safety, preventing the trigger from being operated unless the squeeze cocker is fully engaged. It also serves as a slide release, so that you can reload the pistol without changing your grip on the gun.

The attention to detail is astounding, with fully authorized Heckler and Koch markings on the slide, frame and grips, accurate down to the proof house marks. You will not find a more realistic or accurate replica of the real pistol.

Hes right about the mags - they are seriously beautifull...

Edited by donnie

The sights are removable, the back is on with screws and the front is held on with double sided tape. I'm going to remove them when I get my scope.

IF anyone is going to buy the G&P Hicap Mag for the VSR DON'T It's extremely hard to put in. And it almost clogged my gun. The bolt wouldnt go in all the way after cocking. I took it out and a BB fell out and it aws all damaged and chipped. not cool.