• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my TM FAMAS SV with a few upgrades I recently made

post-7415-1118807607_thumb.jpg

Notice the dual mag clamp

post-7415-1118808375_thumb.jpg

For those who say that by using the mag clamp, it gets in the way of your right hand, i say this: "I agree"...thats why I just turn one of the magazines upside down and the extra magazine always stays on the left side of the gun :)

post-7415-1118808475_thumb.jpg

G&P VSR mags are poorly mounded but work. all you need to do is take a modelling knife and carefully cut down the plastic around the bits that don't properly fit. Usual suspect is the indent for the mag catch that just needs lowering by half a millimeter more or less.

gallery_8_21_86107.jpg

Not currently working, but at least the slide and barrel fit now. I need to iron out a few teething troubles, and probably fit a new recoil spring, but it looks and feels lovely as is.

The Gemtech 'Coyote Tan' lanyard is lovely, too :D

Edited by HaVoC
Some of the CA m4 or M15 whatever comes already upgraded with the metal grip and laser/battery box attached to it........

128144small3gr.jpg

You'd have to be an idiot to rest your hands on a real steel RIS without the protection of rail covers.

Those freakin rails get pretty hot after a few mags.

Im including the gun lol :rolleyes:

All prices are w/ shipping

ICS m4 300$

Star QD foregrip 50$

ICS RIS 110$

Guarder nb-13 110$ (damn WGC shipping prices)

Cantilever mount (forgot brand, but a good one) 50$

M*** spring 15$

TMKN tightbore 40$

Piston, Piston head, Spring guide 45$

Systema Torque up 55$

mags, sling, and clamp Close to 100$

Replacement trigger switch 15$

Ya maybe a few things I missed but w/e...Im tired.

oh i have look and i have not found one for ics.

can you give me a link?

And sorryfor my lack of terminology I had forgotten it was called a RIS

Well, I was fairly sure I had seen this somewhere for 75 bucks, but maybe I was wrong...Also, this is sorta confusing, it says it's for a "tactical m16 carbine" which I figure just means m4...

anyway,

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...9cf59f1d0a61c3e

For the real steel m4 handguard, it is plastic. However, there is a metal heat shield inside it. I'd show you but its damn hard to take the handguards off real steel ones by yourself

Let me help you:

m4vsg36k.jpg

Comparison between M4A1 and G36K Pre-production model

Without a special Handguard tool it's nearly impossible to remove the Handguards from a real AR15.

Edited by unimatrix001

Ok here is part of my armoury.......

And yes I am aware the G3 SAS is a fictitious weapon, but it has a special place in my heart as my 1st AEG.

p997hf.jpg

sig2269ml.jpg

g3sas2jb.jpg

m4ssystem7mm.jpg

m3shorty8rb.jpg

The M4 nows has a M4 Grenade launcher on it and other upgrades and add ons. Got a few others but haven't taken photos yet.

boasting about the spend on accessories but including the price of the gun.......and shipping!   

priceless

:rofl:

Haha, I meant when I said 900-1000$ worth of s*** spent, I wasnt just talking about accessories, what I meant is I've spent 900-1000$ including the gun lol. I'm a very bad typer and I make mistakes like that often and need people tofind my mistakes...Ha!

:zorro:

Edited by phishphansj3151
Ok here is part of my armoury.......

And yes I am aware the G3 SAS is a fictitious weapon, but it has a special place in my heart as my 1st AEG.

p997hf.jpg

sig2269ml.jpg

g3sas2jb.jpg

m4ssystem7mm.jpg

m3shorty8rb.jpg

The M4 nows has a M4 Grenade launcher on it and other upgrades and add ons. Got a few others but haven't taken photos yet.

I love the way those pictures are ordered. Nice load out man.