Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In response to the ACOG/EOTech thing:

This is done as a cheap fix for those who like the EOTech reticle, but need to reach out a little farther.  It's a magnification effect.  This was before the Aimpoint 3x, which works perfectly with the EOTech.

Edited to add:  EOTech is jumping on the bandwagon and putting out their own magnification system, but it won't be available individually.  Meaning you'll have to buy a sight with it.

Did that actually work? I would imagine that due to the horrid eye relief on the ACOG it wouldnt work very well.

heh sexy weapon there Thomme, got one myself, feel damn nice dont they :)

in all honesty, I have a love/hate relationship with this gun. The stock is uncomfortable, it's very back heavy, it's too heavy for me to handle, the stock makes changing mags almost impossible without hurting your wrist and changing mags is almost imposible while under fire due to that little rail you have to line up. Other that that, it's an AMAZING gun. I guess my hands just aren't big enough to use the gun.

I so didn't need this...

...at all...

:unsure:

xRAZERx, Sledge...I hate you guys... <_<

IMG_1443copySMALL.jpg

IMG_1444copySMALL.jpg

The mother of all impulse buys this was, I can assure you.

"Hmmm...not so sure I like this gun...actually it's starting to grow on me..."

*5 seconds pass*

"Ah f*ck it!"

*whips out wallet*

HaVoC youre younger than me, how in the hell can you impules buy over £100? Wheres the money come from?

M45.jpg

CA M15A4 with G+P 4x32 ACOG, King Arms Silencer (Would like a nicer one though), CA Bipod. Internals modified: Type-0 cylinder and a slightly shortened 590mm PSG TN 6.04 inner barrel running through the silencer.

HaVoC youre younger than me, how in the hell can you impules buy over £100?  Wheres the money come from?

I had about £60 with me, saved over some time, which I took to buy a climbing harness with. The shop was closed, so I still had that money at AG.

Then Sledge took my M945 off me for £55, so I had over £100 to spend. Simple. ;)

How's the quality of plastic on the FAMAS SV. Also can you take a ppic of the sights.

Plastic quality is very good, and yeah i'll try an get a pic of the sights for you. although i stripped my gun down this morning to sort out the handle (bolt come lose so i tightend that and all other screws).

Night_raven

Some of my "classics"...

The first is actually an MGC cap firing full auto M16 A2

The others are a KG9 Tec, a Muzzelite and a Spectre M4.

The Tecs is lovely...the metal barrel is amazing to touch with all its holes... :blink: