Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it's the springer.

And it's still for sale, because I offered something else for the same price to the person I was selling to.

The new thread is on the third page of For Sale though... :(

Another pic:

p990222cl.jpg

Please check out the sale thread if you like the look of it.

Edited by GigaScythe

I bodged up a warhead 9mm conversion into a g3 mag for my sas, and here is the result. Looks ok IMO, and puts the sas into a more realistic caliber.

The mag bit itself needs a little putty and paint to finish it off, but overall, I think it looks sweet. Your opinion may vary.

sas9mm26ny.jpg

sas9mm1wf.jpg

x20050705guns0073si.jpg

x20050705guns0258ej.jpg

g3warhead34zi.jpg

g3warhead21sm.jpg

g3warhead8zv.jpg

Also here is my G36.....

Complete internal upgrades, Longer tight inner barrel, CA Hk 53 outer barrel, FF larger foregrip, FF 5000 round box mag, Guarder weaver rails and a Hakko 4x40 wide illuminated ret scope.

I got no probs with these in the raped department - each to their own.

I do think both guns look nice enough - but for me the tac light on the p90 lets it down as its a little to cheap looking - same goes for the scope on the g36 - looks a little like your out to shoot pigeons. :huh:

Otherwise nice

The inner barrel is virtually at the end of the outer barrel making it alot longer than a standard G36 barrel giving it better accuracy at range, therefore the scope becomes useful.

Would you say a scope was out of place on a VSR?

I can guarantee this will out range a standard VSR etc....and is just as accurate, the box mag is so I can stand it up for the piccy's ( I have 2 hi cap mags I usually use)

Who really cares what it looks like as long as it does the job it was built to do.

P.S the light is cheap, 9.99 from decathlon sports store but it chucks a decent beam out to around 60 feet.

Edited by M4DC4T
Also here is my G36.....

Complete internal upgrades, Longer tight inner barrel, CA Hk 53 outer barrel, FF larger foregrip, FF 5000 round box mag, Guarder weaver rails and a Hakko 4x40 wide illuminated ret scope.

Ahhhhhrggggg... :yikes: ... WTF ?!?

That's one of the most perverted G36s I've EVER seen... :wacko:

Heres me Brand spanking new CA M15A2 Carbine which came today, totally unmodded at the moment - haven't even got a sling for it yet and am looking to get a paracord one for it.

M15A2Carb.JPG

Nice and simple. Needs a Hogue Grip and a LE Stock ;)