Pictures of your weapon

Ahhhhhrggggg...  :yikes: ... WTF ?!?

That's one of the most perverted G36s I've EVER seen...  :wacko:

Nice and simple. Needs a Hogue Grip and a LE Stock ;)

Na, I want to get it as close as possible to the issue M16A2 carbines, possibly M733 commando config if there's a shortened barrel out there, eventually Hurricane body for it too.

:gun:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as soon as i get 50 posts im dropping in a rep point for you ;)

PS. the site says Passend für TM M4 / M16 AEGs but doesnt mention CA although it shouldnt be much of a problem to fit it i guess?

No, it fits perfect and without modifications on a CA :). I use it myself with a M15A4 Carbine.

No, it fits perfect and without modifications on a CA :). I use it myself with a M15A4 Carbine.

ah thanks a lot :)

i recently ordered some goodies from asmc (german shop) and i must say, you people got it all figured out!

Ordered and payed for it and not even 48hours later i already had what i asked for :D

I've got a dual level mount, thing is it doesn't allow cowitness with the iron sights as it puts the eotech too high. Another $150 on the actual eotech mount... I'll pass. I already spent $300 something on just the sight itself...

Alex "Col Sanders"

P.S. Take out the quote with the picture too, it's a bandwidth killer and everyone can see it just above.

I've got a dual level mount, thing is it doesn't allow cowitness with the iron sights as it puts the eotech too high. Another $150 on the actual eotech mount... I'll pass. I already spent $300 something on just the sight itself...

Alex "Col Sanders"

P.S. Take out the quote with the picture too, it's a bandwidth killer and everyone can see it just above.

That wouldn't kill bandwidth. Your computer wouldn't, and shouldn't, download the image twice.

Anyways, are you taping that rail onto your foregrip? Doesn't seem too stable for such an expensive sight.. Just looks like there is take on the front and back of the rail on the foregrip.

Edited by Tripod