Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive got some nicer pictures coming back from the lab soon, so hopefully these will do.

usp1.jpg

usp2.jpg

KSC USP Compact

Shooters Design slide

G&G threaded outer barrel (striped and re-finished)

GBTech Advanced Armament Scorpion sound suppressor

KM 604 inner barrel

Protec bearing super speed recoil unit

Hurricane Glock 17 high flow valve

Piston cup replaced with large o-ring

Proud 150% hammer spring (cut)

I think it's not possible to produce an EO-Tech replica with the cheap reflex-technology, the shape and design of the EO-Tech makes this impossible.

So a replica had to use the same holographic technology as the real one, but that's complex and expensive. To complex and to expensive for a replica, it would cost nearly the same as the real one...

I think it's not possible to produce an EO-Tech replica with the cheap reflex-technology, the shape and design of the EO-Tech makes this impossible.

So a replica had to use the same holographic technology as the real one, but that's complex and expensive. To complex and to expensive for a replica, it would cost nearly the same as the real one...

Isn't there a version made by some sub company or something? It has another name on it besides Eotech... Right?

Bushnell, yes but it's no Replica. EOTech is connected with Bushnell (I think EOTech is a daughter of Bushnell) so it's the same technology, just a bit cheaper in production. The Bushnell HDS are not water proof, they lack the hoop guard arround the lens-compartment and a few other thing which make them cheaper.

The original plan was to sell under the Bushnell brand to Civis and under the EO-Tech brand to LE and military.

here are the current guns in the arsenal

gallery_1_0_133769.jpg

The aug is my primary... the M4 was a secondary... but is now just for fun. I am putting a g&g metal body on it soon (tonight hopefully) then taking the m4 back to stock.

The aug is a beast of a gun... not chrono'd yet but it is:

system v3 7mm box

super torque up gears

hammer 1100 motor

systema m150

TN psg1 tight bore.