Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you skirm with that AUG? If you do, who the hell would let you use an AEG that is that hot? and i'm not refering to it's sexiness.

im smart.... I dont engage anything less than 50 ft for the most part. and for some of the gear we have people dont feel it so :)

the other kicker of it is the silencer works wonders... You cant hear the gun past about 10-15ft... great for hiding in the bushes and sniping.

Led - yeah and wait till i get andy's metal body on it :) its gonna be damn sexy

Still sends a shiver down my spine.  :wide-eyed: Guess you must have had to "work" for the trust in order to use it, hehehe,  ;)

I need to chrono it to know where it is... we have one in the group... just a matter of remembering it.

we have a very rugged group... and the few that have guns of that level are very careful with them. the leaders of the groups are fine with the guns at this point... if it gets outta hand then we set limits.