Posted Images

These are my team member's weapons..

I have four more guns but I do not have a camera anymore

Maruzen M1100

KJ works All Metal 1911 para style

Marushin M500 SSB Slugster MAXI

KJ Works Beretta M9 Metal Version

Classic Army M15A4 with tracer unit and bottom rail with grip

Tokyo Marui Mp5K PDW with TMC MP5K CQB RIS Kit and Classic Army all metal M4A1 Retractable Stock and Red Dot Scope

KWA M11A1

KSC Glock18c railed frame

Toyko Marui AK47

post-7380-1121468482_thumb.jpg

Edited by airsofter138
Donnie, is that the samurai SIR, or is that an ARMS sir?

Thats an ARMS SIR on the M4. My ICS SIR I had snapped! :blink:

No chance of this snappig :D

If your into real steel bits thats also an real steel ELCAN on my Barrett. Cost almost as much as the Barrett! I`m waitning to put the ELCAN onto my CA M249 when they are shipping.

what do u think of the star sl-9 kit donnit?

I dont actually know which kit it is. Its a REDWOLF custom gun and they dont list the brand of kit. They list it as an SL-8.

Its very sturdy and the plsatic is very rough - more like a glass fibre than a plastic almost.

The magazine is buggered so I havent fired it yet... redwolf custom guns are good but they always screw up on some part...

that's one hell of a revolver in the bottom right. And it's pics like that that make me want a SPAS 12 even more ;)

The revolver is the Marushin Colt Constrictor, and it's one hell of a thing to hold, that barrel and frame is solid metal. The handle is plasticcy though and lets this gun down from potentially ruling the big revolver world.

Still sweet though :)

Evilhippy:

Thats one collection, i personally like the M16 (or is it M4?) with the attached grenade launcher, sweet looking.

Night_raven

Yeah M16 thing, and it is sooooo cool. God bless gas M203s, seriously. And god bless -=Bazza=- for tuning up and fixing that splendid CA rifle and flogging it to me!! :)

Ah, so you finally got a winchester :D

I sure did. YeeeeeHaaaw!! Yes I am now a cowboy, only got another M1887 to get for myself and I've got the full western kit, just need boots and spurs..........

Edited by evilhippy

Heres some of my glocks - all have upgradesinternal and ext.

All are metal except the Marui G2advanced.

All got adjustable sights or tritium glow sights. You`ll see some have the O shaped rear sights if you look carefully.

I got another G34 and a sexy G26 with a Freedom Art stippled frame - Its getting built up just now. I got a fetish for G26s.

The HK cases I got from Germany - THey come cut to take the gun plus 1 mag and LAM.

One is a KSC metal slide mk23 the other is a TM HK23 - both have internal upgrades like recoil spring and tighter barrell etc. Externally the TM is stock except I got a m97 LAM.

Edited by donnie

Hey Spoon, are you using some special type of camera? Because when I look at pictures you post I can tell they're yours just by taking a fast glimpse at them. They just stand out somehow from the others posted here.

Cool guns BTW.

EDIT: Oh, now I get it. It's the black highlight in the edges that makes your pictures stand out. A very nice trick.

Edited by Yuri

Sorry Fixxxer....I never said it wasnt a good look. Just you looked a bit like him. :D I think he looks quite handsome for a detective that lives in a windmill.

Anyways back to guns.

Hers a pic of my ASAHI Bushmaster pistol. The receiver rotates allowing the mag to spin to the left or right. You can then grip the mag like a erm...grip or rest it on your arm. CO2 powered externally.

what do u think of the star sl-9 kit donnit?

I play with someone that bought the kit, I got to hold it/fire it last month and I must say its very nice. It feels solid, and brings a really nice unique look to it. I still like the look of the g36 (long version) better though IMO.