Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been looking for a 16" barrel for ages now. You'd think somebody would eventually come around to making one -_-

i made my own, i have a guarder m4 barrel so i just added a m733 barrel to the m4 barrel and bam my 16". heres a pic with a 16.5" barrel made with all 3 barrels (m4, m733, cqbr)

wack-sniper.jpg

It's hardly raped if I'm honest: there's less than 20cm of RIS rail on there :P. I was trying to replicate this kind of look (*digs out that picture again*)

famasgl2.jpg

I personally think it looks the *beep* but everyone's entitled to their opinion ;)

It's hardly raped if I'm honest: there's less than 20cm of RIS rail on there :P. I was trying to replicate this kind of look (*digs out that picture again*)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/robot2k/famasgl2.jpg

I personally think it looks the *beep* but everyone's entitled to their opinion ;)

If you wanted to do that then you would have to chop off the handguard and move the launcher back. It would look much better then

Also Led....stop making me so jealous! Alsthough a flashlight, and a RDS would look awesome on there too!

Ok, here ya go:

this is probably how I'll skirmish it

20050721gun0187ps.jpg

and this is with all the fixins (can't get the c-mag on with the long side rails, sorry)

20050721gun0080ux.jpg

20050721gun0108cp.jpg

20050721gun0123wi.jpg

20050721gun0137wt.jpg

It weighs a ton with all that stuff.

edit: I think I linked the same pic twice. fixed

Edited by Ledpocket