Pictures of your weapon

I don't know why but that's a fine looking M16, just a standard Marui? or something else?

Your clearly a man who has an eye for quality - even if the photo is blurred and poorly lit :D

The M16 is a SYSTEMA PTW - fitted the Hardigg case like an OJ Simpson glove. :D

FYI If someone starts a picture thread for accessories I could probably cover the same space in mags, lasers, sights etc... actually now you mention it it is a bit nuts LOL and thats not them all!

BTW you got to go for the full 24 loadout - The last season is on its way from play.com now - cant wait as I missed it on sky.

Edited by donnie
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damnit you guys get season 4 on dvd way sooner than we do, by a whole lot, we get it in december. So yeah, you guys suck. At least the tables are turned and we get battlestar season 2 way before you guys, so nayh nayh, okay that's all I got, pretty lame comeback.

Nice collection, really varried. I've seen some collections from a few people I know who have a LOT of guns, but just repeats of the same gun, nothing original or special about 'em. Not this case, very nice stuff, donnie.

I'm not a huge fan of the Systema PTW, for reasons I won't get into since its off topic, but i figured that's what was in the case, given the tone of the metal on the gun, and just because you had it in the beefiest case possible, figured it was worth a bit more than your average M16, hence the PTW.

Extra props for the Hardigg case, those things are a beast. Back when I almost bought a SAW I was considering buying one of those with a friend so that we could transport our SAWs back and forth to games. Those cases are seriously bank.

As for the full 24 loadout, I think I'm gonna do it, snag a KSC USPc, upgrade it, probably go with the Shooters Design slide, althought that Zeke is damn attractive, then have the two guns of Bauer. I am not even anywhere close to being as cool as Jack, but I can always pretend by running around punching suspects in the chest (killing them i might add), chopping arms off, shooting people with flare guns, running, kicking, fighting, and all while screaming "DAMNIT"

Your clearly a man who has an eye for quality - even if the photo is blurred and poorly lit  :D

The M16 is a SYSTEMA PTW - fitted the Hardigg case like an OJ Simpson glove. :D

FYI If someone starts a picture thread for accessories I could probably cover the same space in mags, lasers, sights etc...  actually now you mention it it is a bit nuts LOL and thats not them all! 

BTW you got to go for the full 24 loadout - The last season is on its way from play.com now - cant wait as I missed it on sky.

Thanks Magsz, much appreciate the comment.

As for the K, it's TM based, I built the conversion long before k conversion parts were available, besides that horrible dragon arms kit. The gun isn't using airsoft conversion parts, the Stock, Dual Optic, forearm, and flashhider are from a real G36K. Back about 3 years ago the only way to modify some of these parts was through a guy named Ko, Ko modified the stocks, and created barrel extensions and a fake gas tube. At the time this was the only way to get a proper looking K. So anyways to sum it up it's a G36C with real steel K parts, real scope, stock, forearm, etc. So it's about as good as you can get. The weakest parts on the gun are the airsoft parts themselves now.

Hope that gives you some more information, other than that it shoots 395fps and is a great midrange assault rifle.

O_O ...... donnie.... th-.... wh-..... HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU GET THAT MUCH MONEY!...... also, what make berret is that?

THe Barretts the new VFC gas 8mm Jobbie.

As someone spotted theres a couple classic c02 in there - a Muzzellite - a Asahi Bushmaster, JAC MP5, Specter M4 - also the TEC9 ..that is gas in the mag stylee - the Tec 9 is one of my favourites.

Titelist - was it you who said about the prblems with SYSTEMAS PTW? I know what you mean as I had the 2bb fireing probs - Redwolf fixed it - but for a price as even though it wasnt working and clearly a production fault they said they would only pay for shipping BACK to me :angry: - I`m waiting for the Systema PTW MP5 - now THAT will be a GUN!!!! :D

Titelist - was it you who said about the prblems with SYSTEMAS PTW?  I know what you mean as I had the 2bb fireing probs - Redwolf fixed it - but for a price as even though it wasnt working and clearly a production fault they said they would only pay for shipping BACK to me :angry: - I`m waiting for the Systema PTW MP5 - now THAT will be a GUN!!!! :D

Not sure if I mentioned them, but yeah have fun waiting for the Mp5, I've been looking forward to that for 2 years now, I wouldn't hold your breath. It may come out, but who knows. I'm not super impressed with the actual performance of the PTW M16s, but I will give Systema a chance if they EVER release the mp5.

Thanks for the info titleist.

I had a feeling the majority of those parts were real steel. Ive been wanting to do a g36 project for a while now but the only parts i could consider adding to my rifle are real steel parts. I havent really been able to find any information in regards to real steel g36 stocks so ive been unwilling to plunk down my hard earned cash on parts that may or may not fit. Its nice to know its possible with some modification. As to how extensive the modification requirements might be i dont know but maybe its something ill try in the near future.

Thanks again.

Btw, the "trifecta" of weapons from your gallery is my wallpaper. :)

OMFG DONNIE!!!!!!!!! how much did u spend on that?

I dont actually know! LOL

All the glocks are full metal and upgraded - most the rifles are upgraded - spend almost as much on mags as the pistols themselves!

Somebody earlier estimated 30K Euros - I guess 30K Sterling. Defo if you include my accessories - theres a few guns missing for example a CAW revolver launcher which is getting repaired - Ive got 3 guns in transit to me - Been collecting for about a year and half maybe? Maybe 2 years at a push. Ive got a collection of around 6 PFC guns.

Next on my list is CA AK, CA AUG, CA M249, Star UMP. I got a chain of inerts ready for the m249.