Pictures of your weapon

Awsome Donnie, think u need a bigger house now...hehehe :D:D:D:D:D 30k doesnt sound too far out, guns may not be that expensive, but all the accessories u add to those guns, that will where all the expenses come from....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My P90 TR just arrived today. So far I've upgraded the spring and installed a Prometheus 6.03mm inner barrel. Besides the spare mags, it's pictured with my Guarder Aimpoint, G&G GP6-II taclight, and Specter Gear HST P90 sling. It's going to stay nice and simple for CQB. I really like it so far!

P90TR_001.jpg

P90TR_002.jpg

P90TR_003.jpg

Nice... replace the Standard Aimpoint Mount with a ARMS #22 Replica and it's the perfect P90 :)

Yes yes, I know. Arms #22. You're always going on about the Arms #22. :P I'll be getting a new low mount of some type eventually, since the one I'm using now isn't QD. An Arms #22 would be a fine choice. :) I'd rather get an EOTech though. :D

Has that 6.03 jammed at all on full auto? I've heard of them doing that alot unless you clean them very well and very often.

Nah. I have Prometheus 6.03mm inner barrels in all my AEGs, never had a jam. I have two 363mm M4 lengths (G36K and M15A4 SPC), one 247mm (P90), and one 509mm (SR25). I use Excel bio and non-bio BBs in .2 or .25 primarily, except for the SR25 which consumes only the finest: Maruzen Super Grand Mater .29g BBs. I don't clean them all that regularly either, ever couple of games, tops.

Edited by staticzero
Yes yes, I know. Arms #22. You're always going on about the Arms #22. :P

Gnaha :P

Simply the best Mount for the Aimpoint :)

I'll be getting a new low mount of some type eventually, since the one I'm using now isn't QD. An Arms #22 would be a fine choice. :) I'd rather get an EOTech though. :D

EO-Tech is just for style, no real advantage over a RDS in Airsoft IMHO

But you feel like a real MAN with an EO-Tech. :D

:) HaHa, That and I want one for realsteel use... Uni, I think there's an advantage in that you can see an EOTech's reticle during the day! Can't always say the same for my aimpoint replica...

spoon, is that a Prime crane stock or what? How do you like it?

Uni, I think there's an advantage in that you can see an EOTech's reticle during the day! Can't always say the same for my aimpoint replica...

Okay that's a point. But it's unfair to compare a 300 US$ + Realsteel sight with an 50 US$ Airsoft Replica. So it's not a real advantage of the EO-Tech, it's an andvantage of realsteel optics.