Pictures of your weapon

Thanks Guys! I'll post some more pics later on with all the extras attached, This is basicly my new project gun now that I have finished the MP5A4. Im going to be getting a new stock for it so that I can upgrade the internals while also powering it with a 9.6v Battery.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....Here a little shorter m4 for ya ;)

20050905m4pistol0266uo.jpg

Just got done with the short buffer tube today...

20050905m4pistol0217jc.jpg

Not having any experience with modding guns, let alone actually handlin' an M4 at any point ever, do you mind telling me why you need the `buffer tube` at all?

I take it it's not just for the stock to be remounted but it actually holds some part of the mechanism (A buffer zone for the cylinder to move into/out of?)

Edit: words, placed correctly this time.

Edited by evilhippy

The thing at the back of the receiver could be sawn off, and you could shave maybe 3" off the length.

20050204shrike0047ep.jpg

That was a permanent mod I didn't really want to do. Plus I was going for a look (at the back) kind of like this real gun:

xpistol58ha.jpg

But yes, quite possible to saw the whole thing off.

That would be more in keeping with real steel certainly, it would look better with a small `nub` at the back maybe not totally removed.

It's a kind of completion feature though, the shortest M4 known to man kinda thing :) Nonetheless it looks unbelievably good, fair play mate.

sorry for the double post, but my edit button has disappeared.

Here is the pic of my buddies m4 with the endcap sling deal

m4k9zv.jpg

The part is $28 at wgc, but currently sold out:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-M4SMG_srch_smg

Hope that helps in the quest for the shortest m4 known to man :)

(I might have to saw a few more inches off the front of my gun, if a shorter one turns up ;) )

edeeted far spullang

Edited by Ledpocket