Pictures of your weapon

What grips are those on your m9 Guinnes? They look nice! If so could you provide a link?

-The top M92FS is the Tokyo Mauri Chrome Stainless, so those are the stock grips- The bottom is the WA M92F Inox-

What's the top right most pistol?

-Very close SilentScope ;) Actually the TSW's older brother, the Shorty.40

Here are a few more, hope you enjoy them as much I enjoy owning them and taking these images. :D I did some of these in B/W, I think that mekes them a bit more dramatic and professional looking :D

TrioS1BW.png

USPDW4BW.png

Twins4BW.png

twins1BW.png

twins2BW.png

three2.png

Shorty40BWa.pngshorty40BWb.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else get deja vu there? Identical last 3 posts by the same people? Just me then...

Not many people have Smith & Wessons, does anyone make the 9045 or whatever it is - the standard full-sized S & W as seen in the hand of Mr White in reservoir dogs? Only seen that godawful 2-tone marui springer and the shorty forty before in airsoft :unsure: I would have pics up here just after buying it if I could find one!

Aussy Murphy - I LOVE YOUR GUN!

The dual tone receiver is LOVELY! I think I might steal that!

I bet Magz could figure out the rail system... =]

EDIT - what'd you do to the lower receiver? It looks dirty, or perhaps your painted it a bit? Either way, it looks AMAZING.

Edited by SgtBojangles

That's kinda close. You guys are on the right track with real firearm parts... But still not quite. The way the flashlight is mounted should help. Also, the "rail covers..."

Bojangles, thanks. I did dust the lower receiver with some tan, but I actually just recently painted the lower more of a flat black than the more grey that's stock. Maybe give it a little dusting before I sell it.

~Tyler

Edited by AussyMurphy

I guess I was close http://www.triplebreakproducts.com/images/...H_ON_RIFLE2.JPG

I'm sure its some obscure company that no one here has heard of.

Ahh its the GGGAZ modular system, I knew I had seen that before. So much for obscure company, huh? :D

Edited by SilentScope

Hey! Silent scope takes the prize. Yup, GG&G free floating rail system. It took forever to fit it propperly to an airsoft M4 (the barrel nuts are completely different.) But, it was well worth it. It is the most solid rail system I have ever used. Also, I don't like the extra height that is created with the SIR, and the rail on the forearm still lines up with the flat top rail. The 5 o'clock rail point puts the surefire RIGHT where your thumb is. Al in all, it's very awesome.

~Tyler