Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why thank 'ee kind sirs.

Btw snip3r; your on the Isle of Widget eh? How's the airsoft over there?!!  Do you come across to Pompey and play at Combat South or something like that? I didn't think there were any sites on the Island...  :unsure:

its actually the Isle Of Wight...and yes i play at Combat south there is roughly ooo i would rekon 15 airsofters here and we all travel together when possible to save on ferry costs and such :)

every 2 weeks we attend the CSW events so yeah airsoft is growing over here :) on the 30th i will be there with a noobie in tow :)

Bodged up an adapter for my uzi silencer. Doesn't look half bad on a g36, does it?

All aluminum construction, no silencing effect, more like an "echo chamber" :)

20051020muzzle0113wx.jpg

20051020muzzle0089tg.jpg

20051020muzzle0130kj.jpg

20051020muzzle0165gw.jpg

20051020muzzle0177yr.jpg

edit:

also made a new flash hider for the m4 pistol:

20051020muzzle0053md.jpg

20051020muzzle0060lb.jpg

Edited by Ledpocket

Ledpocket: So can you get a regular shop-bought Uzi silencer adaptor..?.. Never seen one myself but I haven't perused the HK shops for parts anywhere near as much as I have for guns :D

Of course I could add it to the list of things I want to pay you to machine for me ;) but it would just get silly and you'd stop talking to me :lol: It loks great though mate, have you seen the railed G36 handguard in at Guns n Guys by any chance? It's in the parts/accesories section and it actually a GnG custom piece.

Creates a very nice look for the front of a G36c and enough rails for all your tactical needs :D

Just thought it might interest you as your quite capable of making an alternative yourself I imagine.

Snip3r; head along to Ground Zero sometime, can you get a ferry to Bournemouth from the island at all?

The "uzi" silencer was/is homemade. I made the attachment end of it by drilling a hole a couple thousandths of an inch bigger than the uzi outer barrel, then using grub screws to clamp it on.

I have since made a new outer barrel for the uzi that incorporates the 5/8-11 RH thread found on airsoft mac-11's...so the old uzi silencer didn't have a "home" anymore.

btw- the uzi comes from TM with an adapter to fit their tracer unit. I'm not sure, but I thought I saw an adapter somewhere for the uzi/14mm ccw threads (probably at wgc)

New uzi stuff:

20050928uzi0066lw.jpg

20050928uzi0116es.jpg

20050928uzi0269cr.jpg

:)

edit: The g36 metal RAS front is on my wish list...along with a thousand other things. lol. One of these days...

edit again:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...8a8c9ca5b4bf227

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...8a8c9ca5b4bf227

Edited by Ledpocket

So the old Uzi silencer adaptor is surplus to requirement eh? Errr, can I buy it from you by any chance, oh kind, kind, benevolent and merciful sir?

*wipes brown stain from bridge of nose*

My logic being, in part, that the tracer adaptor is plastic and I would far rather have a metal connection 'twixt gun and silencer.

Edit: Ah yes, thanks Led I see the KM version is actually metal too, cool. Might not have to pester you about it then :whistle:

I have som bad experience with these things though, nothing major but an adaptor for my SG1 doesn't fit properly and I have to grub screw onto anmarked sections of barrel and the screw is half proud <_<

Edited by evilhippy

lol.

There really isn't an "old uzi adapter" it is the original outer barrel (with a custom silencer fitted around it)

The wgc part is probably your best bet. Although that "sold out" part might be available at another retailer somewhere...I didn't check.

But yeah, metal is best for muzzle attachments..

Just being sociable man! :D It's always nice to put a face to the (user)name after all, bumped into a couple of Arnalites there; and besides that it's nice to network after all, people don't actually have to be on the internet ;)

Edited by evilhippy

My Guns

Woodland sites:

Classic Army M15A4 Rifle with G&P Thermold mid caps and Samurai ELCAN scope.

325fps.

m15a4relcanthermold0yq.png

Urban sites:

Classic Army MP5-A2 with G&P Tactical handguard, G&P Mid cap mags with a TM double mag clamp. Walther 1x45mm red dot mounted on a Hurracane mount.

290fps.

mp5a249ku.png

Sidearm:

Tokyo-Marui Hi-Capa 5.1

hicapa5136qq.png

sp00n - I really hope you like the camo job, because I've painted guns before and realized I didn't like color scheme.

It looks nice, though :)

So does the M4 :)

EDIT - Frontsidebus - nice weapons. I guess you have good luck with the Thermold mid caps? I have one and it doesn't like to feed properly.

Edited by SgtBojangles
sp00n - I really hope you like the camo job, because I've painted guns before and realized I didn't like color scheme.

It looks nice, though :)

So does the M4 :)

EDIT - Frontsidebus - nice weapons. I guess you have good luck with the Thermold mid caps? I have one and it doesn't like to feed properly.

The only reason I painted it is because I really didnt like the shiney OD it came with stock, and Ill be replacing it with a wood stock sooner or later anyway. I like it anyway, we'll see how much I like it when I have to touch it up after every game (scratched it up quite a bit just putting it back together..)

To whoever asked about the color: Just sprayed it OD, then used the flat black to make the stripes, then touched up the stripes (to make them more stripe-y rather than big spraypaint blobs) with the OD.