Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

beautiful rifles there jkool and spoon......though spoon, the optic you got there looks a bit odd with only one mounting ring..i can imagine you mounted it as such due to the eye relief on the rather short scope...but function over form for sure....perhaps its just my envy :D nice job

Nice job...but...heres the $1,000,000 question...well $1000...CAN you make two?...having one in each hand would be awesome...but...I wouldve gone with the Para...I want a support gun ;-; im stuck between making a MG36 and a Para

That thing weighs as much or more than my full rifle...And mine does have a metal reciever! 1 in each hand would look cool, but it would get tiring very fast!

beautiful rifles there jkool and spoon......though spoon, the optic you got there looks a bit odd with only one mounting ring..i can imagine you mounted it as such due to the eye relief on the rather short scope...but function over form for sure....perhaps its just my envy  :D nice job

Exactly, I dont really like the way it looks either, but thats what I had to do in order to use it really.

Here's my little beauty... got her a week ago from boomarms, whom I must say were a pleasure to work with.

It's a G&P M4 with a RAS system, Tangodown (replica) pistol grip, magpul triggerguard, 6 pos LE stock, flipup rear BUIS, M203 and of course, the Eotech 552.

She fires beautifully and is as solid as a rock.

Now, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

normal_Picture%20022~0.jpg

normal_Picture%20021~0.jpg

normal_Picture%20018~0.jpg

I might get a 3 point sling as it's not the lightest of M4s.

fake edit: Hate to seem like i'm exposing this rifle too much... but I just love it so much!