Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my experiment (the bottom one, of course. the top one is just plain Marui AK sprayed black), now about a year old.

It is a TM Ak-47, with the stock being replaced by a black stock from a TM Ak-47 Beta, the grip is from Smokey's, as are both parts of the foregrip. The bottom foregrip is originally a part of the Smokey's bullpup conversion. I cut about 3,5cm off it to make sure it fits, and you can see the result. RIS mounts all over the foregrip. The mag is a STAR 70BB plastic AK74 mag. The sight is an ATN 7900 Crusader, the launcher is G&P RIS M203 (short). Work to be done is replacing the "milled" plastic Marui receiver by a "stamped"-looking metal one.

picture%20015.jpg

Here you can see the gun in action without the sight, but already with Knight Armaments' RIS covers in place.

akrism203.jpg

Blashphemy!

Looks allright without the scope and with the rail covers on :)

What camo pattern is that? It looks a bit like Russian NATO, but i'm not sure of it :blink: I've seen it somewhere before, but i can't put a name to it, looks damn sexy too!

Blashphemy!

Looks allright without the scope and with the rail covers on :)

What camo pattern is that? It looks a bit like Russian NATO, but i'm not sure of it :blink: I've seen it somewhere before, but i can't put a name to it, looks damn sexy too!

the fatigues are Czech pattern 95. And yes, I consider it blasphemy myself (even though I've seen realsteel m203s on AKs, even on an MP5), but if you want to stick out of the crowd, there is always some sort of sacrifice needed ;)

It's actually kinda cool. Your shooting style gives it about 43643635 points on the uncool scale, though. ;)

whiskey you got to get rid of that paintballer stance, i cal it the praying mantis stance lol

Amazing how many experts in regard to proper shooting techniques one can find at arnie's forums... What always amazed me is the fact that as soon as you post pics of a gun in a thread dedicated to gun pictures, people are always there to go wide off topic and comment on your improvisation and/or creative moment ;)

Amazing how many experts in regard to proper shooting techniques one can find at arnie's forums... What always amazed me is the fact that as soon as you post pics of a gun in a thread dedicated to gun pictures, people are always there to go wide off topic and comment on your improvisation and/or creative moment  ;)

I wasn't talking about 'proper shooting techniques', I was talking about 'style'. The latter is much more related to airsoft than the real world, of course.

What's wrong with being honest? I wasn't exactly flaming you. :mellow:

I wasn't talking about 'proper shooting techniques', I was talking about 'style'. The latter is much more related to airsoft than the real world, of course.

What's wrong with being honest? I wasn't exactly flaming you. :mellow:

there is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion. I wasn't exactly flaming you, either. I just stated I find it amazing that people are always ready to go off topic. As far as "style" is concerned, call someone's immediate pose (maybe forced by the circumstances just for that single moment, because you can never judge seriously from a single pic, at least I don't tend to do that) a "style" maybe a bit over the top.

So, to finish this off-topic debate, here is something to verify my "style" is different from the one in that trench picture when/if you really DO need to have your AK in your shoulder:

http://www.dforce.sk/data/video/whiskeyak.wmv

Yeah, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, know what I mean?

Anywho, I decided to take pics again... hurray!

gallery_235_68_35188.jpg

From L to R:

TM M16A2 w/ CA M15 collapsable stock, SR16 receiver, M15 carry handle, SR16 RIS, random bit of barrel, barrel extension, and M15 flash hider

CA M15A4 w/ STAR crane stock, Smokey's sling swivel, SR16 flip-up sight, M16A2 hand guard rail cut down to size, and SR16 flash hider

UTG 870

EDIT - YES, the wall is yellow (actually, half "gold" and half "garnet"... FSU colors...).

Edited by SgtBojangles