Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i have it that high so i can use the cross hairs, and can aim quick with the scope, the gun with the sniper set up looks a whole lot better in person, Even i think it looks ugly on the internet with the sniper set up. But in person at the field i go to, i tend to get alot of complements on the gun.

But i will say one more thing about it being that high, i probably would not have gotten 4, 1-3 shot sniper kills last game with out it being that high.

Any ways, i am looking for some more things to do to it. Any suggestions?

--I'm thinking a bipod, and forward hand grip, Silent piston head

CQB--

Red dot and flip up site have been painted flat black.

Sniper--

The scope, and raiser have since been painted flat black. For those wondering, the flip up site is under the scope, so i dont lose it.

About the gun (listing a few things)

Gun shoots 400 FPS (M120 Spring)

Prometheus M4A1 407mm Barrel - 6.03mm tightbore

Helical gears

Deep Fire - Reinforced half tooth piston

--- forgot to put this, raiser is from airsoft atlanta for $15

Edited by rhite
Dingo:  Is that a Marushin 8mm M1 carbine?  I was gonna do some research into it but have been insanely busy, if it is the one I'm thinking of how do you like it please sir? Very interested to know :)

And the wood stock M1100, is that the wood that comes with that version or is it a kit? It looks a lot like plastic....

Cheers fella!

It's a custom made Bullet Valve system M2 Carbine, based off the Marushin 8mm M1 Carbine body. So if you want built quality critiques, I can do that...

The wooden stocked shotgun is a Marushin M500 6mm with blonde furniture, as Led stated. The reason it looks like plastic is the fact that it's not stained dark or a dark wood as most gun furniture is, it's simply oiled and lacquered, as far as I can tell.

I gotta say, the M1100 looks 100x better with those sights.

Thanks, I stole them off of the mossberg. :D

Dingo I love the looks of that AK!!! Nice collection!!!

It's a Galil SAR, but thanks anyways :)

Cheers Dingo (and Led) and now I just have to...... *smacks self upside of the the cranium* for not recognising the wood M500!

I am an idiot. I've got 2 marushin M500s myself for chrissakes, must have been having a relapse of something ;)

Anyway; blonde furniture eh? Well almost all wood furniture is quite heavily stained anyway so it's just unfamiliar I suppose. Looks nice of course, but then I would say that as I have a couple too ;)

The build quality of the M1 carbine would be of quite some interest though, and in fact any info you can impart would be great as it is a closed book to me really, all the info I have comes from website write-ups which aren't exactly objective :lol:

PICT0264.jpg

PICT0263.jpg

PICT0262.jpg

The whole thing:

collection1.jpg

And the Cow Pillow- Sacred:

Cow.jpg

What it is:

2xTM MP5A4 Stock

TM MP5A5 Stock

TM MP5KA4 Stock

TM MP5kPDW

TM G3SG1 Stock

TM G3A3 Upped to 4xx

TM P90TR

TM UZI

TOP M60DX Model

WA SV Infinity Standard 5" Model Stock

WA M8045 Wild 2-Tone

Tanaka P8 Heavyweight

KSC M93r with Metal slide, G&G Compensator

3x KSC M93r, stock

KSC G18c with 2 50 round hicaps, Stock

3x KSC M11A1 Stock

UNCompany Custom Glock 23f

KSC SOCOM 2005 Hardkick Heavyweight

KJW M9

Edited by FPBBrandon
Why 4 m39r's and 3 mac 11's, dude?

You only got two hands....

Need I quote your sig? I feel the same way, and if I need an 8 gun harness to set it up with, Id use every single pistol I had :D

Also, I started with the one Pimped 93r. Well thats not proper. You have to have 2...

So I get a second one, but now they dont match. So now its time for a 2nd matching stock 93r, and the 4th one.. no explanation. 3 M11s, I cant help ya there either.

Need I quote your sig?  I feel the same way, and if I need an 8 gun harness to set it up with, Id use every single pistol I had :D

Also, I started with the one Pimped 93r.  Well thats not proper.  You have to have 2...

So I get a second one, but now they dont match.  So now its time for a 2nd matching stock 93r, and the 4th one.. no explanation.  3 M11s, I cant help ya there either.

Nah, you don't need to quote me. I just wanted to get your opinion.

New. York. Reload.

Amen.

:D

Goddamn if I don't want an 8-pistol rig, it could be done o' course....

anyone know a good seamstress? lol

I currently got a 6 pistol rig. Will be 8 once my Airsoft New york order arrives.