Pictures of your weapon

Nah, you don't need to quote me. I just wanted to get your opinion.

Amen.

I currently got a 6 pistol rig. Will be 8 once my Airsoft New york order arrives.

*In your very best Newman voice*

"That's, the way. - Aha. - Aha."

"I don't want to come over all Mother Theresa......or do I?" etc etc

6 pistol rig - Piccies please???!!! That's just awesome dude, lemme guess, 2 thighs, 2 under shoulders and 2 hip holsters? That's what I'd do with 6 I suppose, and it leaves room for 2 crossdraws if you have small shoulder holsters and hang the hips a bit further back than usual.

Also leaves room for 2 over the back of the shoulders and of course 2 ankle holsters - 12 pistol holster rig, mmmm!! :D

Never even heard of Airsoft New York .... ah, now I have, thank you google :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update! ...zor.

normal_Picture%20061-2.jpg

I've decided to take the "boomy thrower" off in place of the bottom rail and a vert grip. I've decided that it's too heavy to have on there in combination with a PEQ-2 with a battery in it. The 203 will go on a crane stock equipped rifle coupled with a 3 point sling.

Gonna get a GG&G side reciever sling mount and fit a Blueforcegear Releaseable vest V1 sling to her for my upcoming Ranger Green CIRAS.

A pair of tan Tangodown railcovers are on the way from GPMG on the Wannabarbie forums.

Anyway... ain't she cute?

6 pistol rig - Piccies please???!!!  That's just awesome dude, lemme guess, 2 thighs, 2 under shoulders and 2 hip holsters?  That's what I'd do with 6 I suppose, and it leaves room for 2 crossdraws if you have small shoulder holsters and hang the hips a bit further back than usual.

Currently the rig has two hips, a right thigh, two SOB and a left thigh dump pouch, plus a canabalised MP5k battle bra acress the chest.

You can see it here before I added the dump pouch and the magazine pouches.

normal_LFU2ndOct084.jpg

I'm adding one of these once it shows up.

doubleshoulder.jpg

Pardon my ignorance G_R, but exactly what/where would that dual holster go? Is it a dual horizontal lower back holster? That's rather, rather excessively cool.

I'm no good when it comes to gear I'm afraid, I spend all my time amassing guns ;)

Update! ...zor.

normal_Picture%20061-2.jpg

A pair of tan Tangodown railcovers are on the way from GPMG on the Wannabarbie forums.

Anyway... ain't she cute?

She is :)

Think about a Tangodown vertical grip. They are much more comfortable to hold compared to the KAC style verticals. Would be a perfect match with your battle grip and the TD rail covers.

Pardon my ignorance G_R, but exactly what/where would that dual holster go?  Is it a dual horizontal lower back holster?  That's rather, rather excessively cool.

I'm no good when it comes to gear I'm afraid, I spend all my time amassing guns ;)

It's a dual shoulder holster. The pistols go under my arms, sitting horisontally, the slides parallel to the ground. Watch training day - denzel washinton has one.

I'm not sure how well it'll work, TBH, but if it doesn't I can use it with my OTHER duty belt to carry my hi-capas on the occasions where I don't wear the full 6 pistol rig.

Gimme gimme gimme gimme :D What make is it please Ghost?

I may have to kill another bunch of people for the readies and go buy one.... ;)

I now have quite a few `doubles` so I'm just about to go crazy with the dual wielding thing :D Just need another P226 and a couple of Skorpions and I'm set.

Gimme gimme gimme gimme  :D  What make is it please Ghost?

I may have to kill another bunch of people for the readies and go buy one....  ;)

I now have quite a few `doubles` so I'm just about to go crazy with the dual wielding thing  :D  Just need another P226 and a couple of Skorpions and I'm set.

Not a clue on the make, but they're only $25 or something.

http://www.airsoftny.com/shop/index.php?ma...products_id=112

I got free shipping by typing in a product code - there's a couple of them kicking around in people sigs.

Will post a review when they arrive.

She is :)

Think about a Tangodown vertical grip. They are much more comfortable to hold compared to the KAC style verticals. Would be a perfect match with your battle grip and the TD rail covers.

That is infact on the list, my good fellow.

I know someone who is selling one, so I might just buy it off him.

The KAC style one is just a leftover from my old CA M15a4 RIS.

Also, thanks for the compliments. :)

Screw that, what bipod is that??? :P Good job there, is that actually made from cardboard and pine splinters or is it something amazingly tactical ;) ?

That's the heatshield that normally comes with a Sun Project M203 isn't it? The lugs on it look just like mine...