Pictures of your weapon

The k rail was pretty easy. Remove the rear sight and the front sight block, slap the nitro vo parts on.

If you have a pdw, you need to trim off a bit of the barrel so it's flush in the gun.

If you've got a ca metal body, you might have some minor grinding/filing to do. The rear sight mount on the ca body seems to be a couple mm further back on the gun than on the tm plastic body.

Pretty much an easy install, though.

I love those kits ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's it, I'm buying that thing after xmas.

One thing, LEd - How hard is that rail to install on a k?

Doesnt look *that* hard. Seems you just remove the front sight and then put the new one on and attatch the rail like a scope mout base. ;)

:Dr_Evil:

Edit: led beat me to it

Edited by Trigger Happy10

A few toys ;) Apologies for the fact that these are all in other threads as well, I don't take pictures very often!!

_rifledisplay.jpg

_shotguns.jpg

_revolvers2.jpg

_dualdisplay4.jpg

And the rest of the pistols....edit: cannot be seen!! I left the bloody picture as a massive file, it'll just have to wait :P There are about another 20 pistols though, it was too much effort to haul the whole collection out.

Only 2 more guns to get before Christmas...

Edited by evilhippy

Ya know Led, I had a feeling you might like the HK51; knowing your fondness for blunt ended guns. That's what made me mount it so far forward - flush with the front sight block - in fact: your Nitro Vo.-railed G3 SAS.

I love that G3 and this is as close to a lengthened version of it as I could get. I already had the HK51 lying around (my first AEG, about 5 years old now) so when I saw the cheapy RIS on e-Bay I snapped it up.

I plan on whacking an MSG90 stock onto it, then upping the internals to Ground Zero limits (forum limits + 22 ;) ).

The rail is, regrettably, a bit weak for any sighting device I've got but a cheap & cheerful reflex RDS only weighs about 35 grams I think, so I'll get one at some point. The XM203 actually hold the front of the RIS unit together :lol: the cheky bugger from e-Bay included only 6 of the required 7 nuts <_< Nothing I can't fix with a grenade launcher though :D Oh the number of times I have said that... ;)

Closer look:

__HK512.jpg

__HK513.jpg

__HK51.jpg

The mag in the main picture above was sanded down by a bored drunken housemate a couple of years ago, I tried to sand the HK51 extension down as well but that paint is hardcore!!

Evilhippy damn you!!!! Verrrrry nice guns you have there.

Also how do you like the xm203? Is it metal and does it feel nice? I know its very basic but its not a piece of ######?

Sorry for the 20 questions, its just what I want for x-mas :D

Hey led, do you have 2 differant mp5k front ends, or did you mod the original? I love the look of the one w/o the foregrip!!!

Thanks,

simon

Evilhippy damn you!!!! Verrrrry nice guns you have there.

Also how do you like the xm203? Is it metal and does it feel nice? I know its very basic but its not a piece of ######?

Sorry for the 20 questions, its just what I want for x-mas :D

Hey led, do you have 2 differant mp5k front ends, or did you mod the original? I love the look of the one w/o the foregrip!!!

Thanks,

simon

I have 2 front grips. 1 original, and one that I removed the vert grip from, and painted flat black. It is kind of sp89-ish.